Chapter 20

Savannah P.O.V.

It's August. 2 Months since Camp All Day. School started today and I was kinda nervous. All summer Lily has tried to distract me, so I wouldn't think about...Harry. It has sorta worked. I've had a few meltdowns here an there, but I'm fine.

My alarm clock Beeped loudly. I slapped the snooze button so hard I almost broke it. But, I didn't care.

I rolled myself out of bed and walked over to the mirror in my room. My hair was messy, and my PJ's were wrinkled. I made my way to the bathroom and started the shower.

I peeled my cloths off an slipped into the shower. The warm water ran down my back, making me close my eyes, and enjoy the warmth. It reminded me of being in Harry's arms. Stop it! Stupid mind!

After washing, I slipped out of the shower. I rapped a towel around my body. I opened the bathroom door, letting the cold air hit my skin, giving me shivers. I jogged to my room, and shut the door.

I opened my closet, and looked at all my cloths. One of my dresses caught my eye. It was white, and lacy. I let my towel fall to the ground, and I slipped on the dress. It came up to my middle thigh. For once...I looked...Pretty. And that's coming from some one who never has liked how she looks. I looked pretty.

I walked back into the bathroom. I slowly ran a brush threw my hair until every knot was out. After plugging in the curling iron, and curling my long blonde hair, I started on my makeup. Nothing to heavy. Just foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. And a little blush.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room, to find my phone buzzing. I picked it up, to see a text from Lily.

"Hey babes! On my way!~Lxxx"

"Kk! See at then babe!~Sxxx"

I giggled at our texts. I put down my phone, and slipped on my silver flats.

I quickly spray myself with 'PINK' perfume. After, I here the door bell ring. I throw my bag over my shoulder, and bolted out the door and down the stairs. I run past Ryan who is on Mine Craft before school. Like every other school day.

I grab 2 pieces of toast from the kitchen an run to the door. I opened the door, to see Lily. She looked gorgeous. Her long wavy brown hair was perfectly straightened, and her makeup perfect as well.

She wore skinny jeans, and a tank top that said 'Fuck you'. I giggled as I read her shirt. "Hey Savannah! OMGZZZ! Totes love the dress!" I rolled my eyes at the way she talked. She was just mocking how the stuck up girls at our school talked.

"Shut up. And thanks!" I handed her a piece of toast. She thanked me an we walked out the door.

We walked past the house next to mine. There was a moving truck in front of it. "You got new neighbors?" Lily looked at the moving truck. "I guess..." I shrugged an kept walking. I looked at the house as we passed, and I swear when I looked in the window of the house I saw Harry. Great now I'm seeing things. There is no way he moved to Cheshire! Right?

I looked away an continued to walk.

***

When we got to school, the stuck up popular girls were already gossiping about anything an everything. We walked towards the entrance to the school when Jackson. My old crush. I'm totally over him.

"Savannah! Hi!" He smiled at me. Why was he talking to me? "Uh...Hi Jackson. What's up?" he began to look nervous. Why? "I w-was wondering if maybe you wanted to g-go out s-some time?" Oh my gosh...Did he just ask me out?!

I stood their unable to move. "Me?" He slowly nodded with a small smiles. "Listen Jackson." I took a step forward towards him and took a deep breath and continued. "We have known each other since 3rd grade. And you have barley ever talked to me. And now, just cause I look like this." I motioned to myself. "You want to be with me! Well, news flash. This may be the new me. But, the old me will always be here. And that old me, you never showed an interest in. If you can't like me for me! Then I don't think my answer will EVER be yes." I walked past him an in the doors.

Lily followed me. "Wow! I'm proud of you girl!" She smiled at me. "It felt good!" I smiled an walked over to my locker.

I felt a tap on my shoulder an I turned around. I saw one of the most popular girls in school standing there. "Hey Samantha! Totes cute outfit!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's Savannah." I huffed and turned back around, to put my books into my locker. "Whatever! So, you wanna come sit with me and the girls at lunch?" She giggled. I looked behind her to see 3 girls with about 10 layers of lip gloss on. I rolled my eyes again. "Forget it princess. I'm not sitting with you and you lip gloss loving friends. Now get lost!" She looked shocked. "Fine. But, Savannah?" I turned away from my locker once more and faced her. "Yeah?" I said, annoyed. "Nice to see ya again." She smiled an walked away with her friends following behind.

Could this day get any better? I mean really! This is the best day ever! Nothing could make it better!

I grabbed my books an walked into my new class. I sat at a desk. And Lily in front of me.

Jackson walked into the classroom. Shit...he's in my class.

He walked past my desk and whispered in my ear with his hot breath hitting my skin, giving me shivers. "I like girls who play hard to get..." He walked past me an looked back with a smirk and planted his ass on the other side of the room. Ugh...idiot...

Once everyone was in class, the teacher walked up to the front. "Hello class! I'm Mr. P. Now, First off-" He was interrupted when the door opened an closed. Everyone looked to see who it was.

OH my gosh...It was him...

Harry stood their, his curls each perfectly placed, and his big green orbs shining. A smiled spread across my face.

"Mr. Styles. Your late. Take a seat. There is one next to Miss. Conal." The teacher pointed to the empty seat next to me. His dimples started to show when he saw me.

He slowly made his way to the seat next to me, and sat down. The teacher continue to talk.

Harry looked at me an smiled. I smiled back.

Finally...I could be with the guy I loved...

But that's...Another story...

The End

______________________________________________________________

(A/N)~ OMGZZZ!!! i'm so sad! It's the last chapter! ITS OVER! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Thankz for being great readers! I'm writing another fanfic! But, later on! I need a break! Thankz again! LUV YA ALL!! BYEZZ!! ~ Emmaxxx