Chapter 15

Harry P.O.V.

Ever since yesterday, me an Savannah had been together none stop. We would hold hands, hug, and sometimes kiss. She was a great girlfriend. I couldn't be happier.

We both walked down to small path, Hand in hand, heading to fishing. I couldn't wait for her to mess up at fishing. Not like that. I want to rap my arms around her an help her fish. I hope I can do it. I guess I'm kinda a romantic. My mum says I am. I guess...

I kept a tight grip on her hand as we walked over to the lake. We approached the lake. Our leader gave us a Don't-go-anywhere look. At least she not that perky annoying thing anymore. Thank the lord! Savannah slowly picked up a rod and then handed me mine. I thanked her an headed back to the edge of the lake, where I cast off.

Savannah had tired several times. Each time worse then the last. Wow she's bad...It's adorable!

"Want some help?" I smile at her as she nods. I set down my rod an make my way toward her. I rap my arms around her fragile body. My curls brushed against her ears and she let a small giggle leave her plump pink lips.

"Just push the button, go back, and cast off." I guided her threw it and it landed perfectly in the water. "See, simple!" I smile. I un-rap my arms from her body and I see a bit of sadness in her eyes. "N-now you try." She cast off again, but failed. As if she meant to.

"Can you help me again?" She smirks. I let out a small chuckle and rap my arms around her once again.

Her lips curve into her beautiful smile. I sound like an idiot, don't I?

Savannah P.O.V.

This is the best camp EVER! Harry was my boyfriend. I have great friends. What could go wrong?!

He slowly rapped his arms around me once again an guided me threw it. I didn't want him to pull his arms away. But, he did. The cold wind whipped against my body, making me shiver. His green eyes sparked in the sun, making me feel all warm again. He was so perfect...

I casted off on my own an this time I didn't fake a fail. I was ok.

***

I laid in bed. I ate all my dinner an I was so tired. I could just curl up onto an- *nock nock* Fuck...

I pealed the warm blankets off, revealing my PJ's. I made my way to the door. All the girls were asleep. I slowly opened the door. Many small creeks made me nervous.

No one was there. Just a little flower tiara with a note on it laying by my feet. I slowly picked it up. I

I read the note.

"Hey babe! Meet me by the lake at 12:00.

P.S. Here's a tiara for my princess. (; Love Haz"

He was so sweet. I walked back inside with the flower tiara in my hand. I laid it on my small night stand and quickly changed out of my PJ's and into my favorite white tank top from Forever 21 that had the word 'Faith' Plastered on the front. Along with my favorite jean shorts.

I left my long blonde hair the way it was. Running down my back. I ran my brush threw it until it looked perfect.

I made my way to the door, but before I could touch the nod, the floor creaked.

Danielle slowly sat up. "Savannah? What are you doing?" She whispered, not wanting to wake the other girls. "For a walk?" I said, smiling nervously. "Just go see Harry already." Even in the dark I could see her eyes roll.

She laid back in bed. I smiled an left.

I held the flower tiara in my left hand as I strolled down the path. I reached the lake to see on the bridge, was many lit candles. Along with a small movie player near by. A few movie laid in front of the player.

I flung my hand over my mouth. He didn't.

"You like it?" I heard a hot raspy voice, say from behind me. I turned around, before I knew it a pair of soft lips were against mine. When he finally pulled away, I fluttered my eyes open. "You did all this for me?" I questioned, still recovering from that magical kiss.

"Anything for my princess. Is my princess happy?" He rested his forehead on mine. I did that same. Our eyes met. "Yeah. Thanks, Haz."

He took one long look at me. "Princesses need they're tiara! Where's yours?" He asked. "You mean this?" I held up the flower tiara, and a smile spread around across his face. He took my tiara from me an placed it perfectly on my head. "your perfect." I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Come on! It took forever to get all this!" We both sat down, the candles surrounded us. He held my hand. "How did you get all this?" I look at him an tilt my head. "in the dinning hall! The lunch lady an the bus driver have a thing so...Yah!" He gave me a cheeky smile. I laugh and look threw the movies.

"I wanna watch Titanic!" He smiled, proudly. "You like that movie?" I asked. His smile faded away. "I know I know. It's not very manly." He looked down. I tilted his chin up with the tips on my fingers. "I think its cute." I kiss his cheek. His dimples started to show.

I was nuzzled up in his lap, crying, by the end of the movie. Harry looked down at me. "It's ok." He ran his fingers threw my hair, calming me down. I smiled up at him.

After a minute of staring at each other. He said something I never thought he would say for a long time. "I love you, Savannah." Suddenly I felt uncomfortable. It was to soon for love! Right? He couldn't love me already! Do I love him? What do I do?

I look at him for a minute, then look down. And it remained silent for awhile.

"Savannah I-" I didn't let him finish. "I love you too, Harry." I huge smile came onto his lips. I smiled at him. Our fingers locked together, like a puzzle.

Suddenly I felt him leaving small kisses on my neck. I smiled. "We should head back. It's late." I tried to get up but He held me down. "It's only 1 am. Please stay." I smile as I remain in his lap. "Harry it's late an I don't want to get in trouble." "I don't care about what they think. I just care about us." I felt my cheeks go red.

"Harry, people are saying that we are no good together an its never gonna work out." I look up at him with sad eyes. "They don't know what they are saying. We are good together. We work out anything." He assured me.

"What about when camp ends?" His face now filled with sadness. "I don't wanna think about that. I just wanna us to last." He held my hand tight. I nod.

Before we both even knew it . it was 3 am. "We gotta go, Harry" I stood up and he grabbed my hand. "Nooooo." He whined. "I pulled him to his feet. "Come on curly."

We slowly started to walk back to our cabins. When we got to mine, I turned around to face Harry. "Bye Haz." I lean in an kiss him. His lips crashed onto mine.

Our kiss was so perfect.

When he pulled away he whispered in my ear, in his raspy voice. "Night babe." He slowly walked away.

Whoa...

____________________________________________________

(A/N)~ omg guys im so sorry I didn't update for so long! I've been so busy! SOWWY!! LUV YA ALL!! BYEZZZ!!