Chapter 18

Savannah P.O.V.

I slowly grabbed my luggage and headed to my dad's car. My IPhone buzzed loudly, but I Ignored it.

As i was walking off, i heard someone call my name. I turned around an saw all the girls running towards me. Before I had time to react, the girls trampled me. I laid on the ground, with the rest of the girls.

"You weren't going to leave without saying good bye, were you?" Hattie said, standing up, as did the others, an me. "Sorry, just had a lot on my mind." I thought of Harry, an a tear rolled down my cheek.

"We heard about you and Harry.." Eleanor put her hand on my shoulder. "It's fine...I don't really wanna talk about it." I shrug her hand off.

They all sighed and pulled me in for a group hug. "We are gonna miss you so much." Perrie choked out. Danielle nodded. "I'm gonna miss you to." More tears filled my eyes. Eleanor squeezed me tight.

I pulled out of the long hug. "HEY GUYS COME ON!" I heard an Irish voice say. "We are coming Niall!" Hattie yelled with a smile. Niall quickly winked. "You an Niall?!" I squealed. Hattie laughed. "HA! No. We are just friends..." She whispered to me. "For now..." I giggled, an she skipped over to Niall.

"I gotta go to. Bye." Eleanor hugged me once more an ran over to Louis, who welcomed her over with a hug an a kiss. Why does love end up to great for everyone else but me?

 "Here's all of our numbers. Text us soon.." Perrie handed me a small sticky note. I took the piece of paper an shoved into my pocked. I looked up to see Perrie crying. Her sad blue eyes shined from tears. "I'm gonna miss you." She cried and hugged me. "I'll see you soon...I promise..." I hugged back an she jogged over to Zayn, an he comforted her.

Again, everyone's love life is so much better than mine. UGH! I wish Harry an I could see each other.

Danielle stood their staring at me. "Don't worry. You and Harry will see each other again." She sniffled. Did that girl fucking read my mind? I just nod. I hugged her tight. After our hug, she took a step back an smiled at me.

Liam walked over an put his arm around her. "Did I miss something? I thought u hated him.." I furrowed my brow at them.

"I-I'm giving him a second chance." I could see by the way she looked at Liam, she couldn't be happier. And I couldn't be more depressed...

"Cool...Bye..." I get in my dads car. Liam an Danielle ran back to the building, where everyone else stood. They all waved as we drove away.

My heart was in pieces. I wanted to cry. But, not in front of my dad. I didn't wanna hear one of his lectures about life. I wasn't in the mood.

***

When we got home, I ran inside.

"Savannah!" My Mum said, holding her arms out. I ran past my Mum an up the stairs. "Sweetie?" I heard her voice say as I ran. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. I jumped onto my bed, sobbing. I just want the world to leave me alone!

I sobbed harder, as my phone buzzed. I sat up an reached into my pocket. With my other hand i wiped my eyes. I unlocked my phone an answered. "Hello?" I sniffle.

"HIII!!" I here Lily's perky voice over the phone. "Hi Lily." I say, emotionless. "OMGZZ!!! I heard you were home an I-...I'm guessing by your silence some things wrong." She huffed. "You know me so well...I HAD THAT BEST TIME! Then everything went wrong!!!" I cried hard.

"Savannah...What happened?" Her sweet voice made me spill everything.

After an hour of telling her everything that had happened. She didn't talk for a minute.

*Beep Beep Beep* She hung up? Some friend....

After 5 minutes my bed room door flew open revealing Lily. She was breathing heavy and ran over to me, rapping her arms around me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry all that happened, Savannah." She squeezed. I just cried. And cried...and cried...

I felt so terrible, but Lily was a big help. He didn't leave my side until my parents said she needed to leave. I cried all night. I cried until i had nothing left to cry out. I cried until my eyes burned.

I cried....And cried...and cried...

Love sucks