Chapter 11

Chaz in MM❤️

Shai

"And why haven't I seen Bre?" Chaz asked.

"The same reason why you haven't called to check on her." I said cutting a bang out of the 28" hair I'd just sewn in her head.

"You know I've been busy trying to get my clothing line started so don't do that."

"You better be still before I accidentally fuck you up." I smiled. 🙃

Chaz and I met when I first moved to Atlanta. She took me and Bre in until I could get on my feet. We've been the best of friends ever since.

I plugged my curling irons up so I could finish Chaz's hair.

The bells on the door chimed. "Here comes my baby right now" Chaz said.

The sounds of Bre running to my chair could be heard through out the shop. Jade was right behind her.

I'd asked Jade to pick her up from school because neither I or August would be able to get off work in time to get her.

"Auntie Chaz!" She said running into Chaz's arms.

"Hey bae! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! My momma wouldn't let me call you" She pouted then looked up and smirked at me.

She's starting to act more like August everyday.

"I think you've been spending so much time with your daddy that you forgot about me." Chaz said pouting.

"Noooo! How could I forget you?" She asked.

Jade sat in a chair right beside my station.

"Wassup lil sister" I said to her while curling Chaz's hair.

"Nothing. Have you found what you're wearing for Jaden's party?"

"No, but I know I have something white in my closet that I haven't worn yet. Do you know if Nelly booked the club yet?"

She rolled her eyes, "She can't find the perfect one"

"What the hell. The party is next Saturday & we still need to contact a promoter. She should've called Chaz like I'd suggested." I curled another section of Chaz's hair.

"Contacted me about what?"

"Having Jaden's party at your club."

"My baby daddy's coming home and y'all didn't tell me?" She said turning all the way around in the chair almost making me burn her.

"Chaz. Be still!"

Jade laughed, "Yea, he's coming to Atlanta so we decided to throw him a party since this is one of the few times we'll be able to see him this year."

"I'm cool with y'all having it at my club. I just need one of y'all to stop by one day so we can discuss what all goes on the flyers and things of that nature"