Chapter 17

3300+ words in this update! 😆 Happy Sunday, loves!

Shai
The Next Morning

I instantly regretted opening my eyes, when my head felt like it was being hit by a ton of bricks. Hangover.

I got out of bed as quick as I could to close my blinds so the sunlight wouldn't make my head worse. I looked down at my attire and I was dressed in a t-shirt.

I remember taking shot, after shot, after shot, lastnight, but everything else is a blur.

How tf did I get home lastnight?

I went around to my night stand for my phone.

Bre's Dad- you up? 2:30 a.m.

Shanelle❤️👯- call me when you get up. 2:31 a.m.

Chaz🙄🍑💓- they drove your car to my house. I'll bring it over later. 7:08 a.m.

Jade❤️- when is Bre coming back? I miss her😩 10:22 a.m.

I called Shanelle first. She answered in the first couple of rings.

"Damn, girl. It's about time you got up."

I looked over at my clock on my night stand and saw that it was damn near 12 in the afternoon.

"I didn't even know it was this late."

"Yea, After I brought you home lastnight you were knocked!" She said.

I stuck my feet in my house shoes and walked to the kitchen to find something to take for my headache.

"Oh, you brought me home?"I opened the cabinet where I kept all the Medicines.

"Yes. I was gonna let Dre take you, because you weren't ready to leave when I was, but I didn't feel right about it so I had to drag you out the club myself."

I balanced my phone between my ear and shoulder so I could reach up and get the medicine off the top shelf. "Why did he wanna take me?"

"He claimed he was staying later and he didn't mind taking you home, but once I thought about it, I knew it wasn't a good idea for multiple reasons."

Finally reaching the medicine, I jumped down off the counter top.
"Im glad you thought about it because I would've hated to have to lay hands on you"

"Child, please."

***

"Where's my baby?" I asked Aug. For some reason he decided he wanted to FaceTime me. 🙄

 🙄