Chapter 13

Jade and Deb in MM.

"You got it?"

"Yeah, and you're not gonna like what's on this video."

"You know what to do. Send it. If it's good, I'll have the money in your account by tomorrow morning."

The Next Morning

Singer August Alsina Leaves Local Nightclub With Black Eye! (Read below for details)

Award winning singer August Alsina was involved in an altercation with his alleged baby mama last night at Chaz's Angel's Strip Club, in the heart of Atlanta, where a Welcome Home party was thrown for Jaden Gray. Sources say the 23 year old showed up with his girlfriend and model Porsha Hayes and was later seen being led to a private room with ex girlfriend and ex stripper, Shai Gray. Shai is the sister to Jaden Gray and allegedly the mother of Alsina's daughter, who he has yet to speak on. You may also know Shai as Hazel from Magic City.

Gray and Alsina were said to be arguing about a situation that involved their daughter. Gray argued that Alsina was an unfit father and she threatened to put him on child support. Gray's younger sister, Jade, was also in the room at the time of the altercation. The argument escalated and Gray attacked Alsina with the heel of her shoe; which caused Alsina's girlfriend, Porsha Hayes to get involved. Before anything else happened Alsina and Hayes left the scene. August's eye was slightly covered by his shades. To see the video click here or visit our website for more footage and information.

Shai

"When did I ever say something about putting 'ol boy on child support? I never even said he was unfit!"

"But you know how the media is. They stretch the truth about everything. My question is, who recorded that video."
Cha said eating a hot cheeto.

"I could really give a damn about all of this but I don't. I just don't see how people sit on their asses all day and keep up with somebody else's life."

"I'm used to it now. When Aug first got famous, they stressed me out. Not just the media, but his fan pages as well. I fucks with the Nation now tho." 🅰🇺🇸

"Them pages been on my ass all morning. Girl. I been receiving all types of threats in my dm and under my pictures."

Cha laughed, "That's them. They stay ready to attack anybody for Aug."

"They got the right one today." I rolled my eyes and pulled up some of the comments. "It's like they're having an Anti-Shai rally in my mentions."

"Tbh, if I knew the whole situation, I would agree with her, but I don't so this bitch gotta go.🙃"

"weak bitches always tryna throw shit.😒"

"She cute, but that's not gone stop me from molly whopppin this hoe"

"^^^^y'all really in her comments like y'all gonna really get the chance to fight her for real.🙄

"^right.

"^^ Both of y'all can stfu"

I read more of the comments, but one stuck out more than others.

@augustisbae093: "I hope Porsha beat her ass.😅"