Chapter 12 (Part 1)

Shai, Jaden, & Chasity in MM

Jade

"You talk to Jaden?" Shai asked me as we rode down the interstate.

"He text me when he was boarding the plane. Other than that, no."

I've been separated from my twin brother for almost a year. It was hard for me at first because me and Jay were, and have always been inseparable, but I adjusted to it.

No matter how busy his schedule is, we still talk everyday and try to FaceTime as much as we can. My bond with him is stronger than the one I have with Shai or Shanelle.

Overall, I'm proud of my Jayden and all of his accomplishments. We're very protective over each other, just like any other brother and sister should be, right?

Shai pulled in to the parking garage of the Airport and paid to park. I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt and didn't waste anytime getting to the entrance of the airport.

Jayden💙: Just landed.
7:06 a.m.

-okay, we're waiting close  by baggage claim.
7:06 a.m.

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned around. Shai was walking towards me with a mug on her face.

"Damn bitch. You could've waited until I got out of the car good before you ran off like that." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I looked around for any sign of Jay, but I didn't. "Jay text me and said the plane landed a few minutes ago. He should be here by now!"

"Calm down. He'll be here in any second."

"Put me on your snapchat. I'm cute."
This bitch. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I opened the app and she posed like she didn't just ask me to take this pic. (Pic in MM)

I turned in the opposite direction and waited. I wonder what's taking him so long. There isn't nearly as many people in the airport as it usually is. 

Two hands covered my eyes and the person who they belonged to asked, "Guess Who!"

I smiled wide and quickly jumped into his arms. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much Jay!"

"I missed you too!" He put me down and hugged Shai. "Look at you! Mr. Big Time Superstar! Oh my gosh Jay, you've gotten so big!"

I turned around and there was a girl staring at us. I really don't care, we're having a family moment.

"Girl please. I've always been like this"

"Nah, nigga. You used to be walking around here looking like a lil twig. Please don't make me pull out the pictures." She said, and Jay and I both laughed.

I latched back on to Jayden's arm as we waited on his bag to come around. I turned around again and the same girl was staring at us. Why the fuck is this hoe staring? "Jay, your fans are staring at us. Go take a picture with them or give them an autograph or something to make her stop staring."

He turned around and I pointed to the girl who had her eyes fixed on us. "Shit!" He dropped my arm and ran over to her.

I got Shai's attention and mouthed, "Who the fuck is that?" She shrugged and we both watched them. I heard him say "I'm sorry, I forgot" then he kissed her.