Chapter 1 : My Life And The Accident

No don't please don't...don't kill my mother I love her please no no....Nooooooo

I opened my eyes with a weird dream that I saw daily. I put my hands on my head thinking about that dream...Looking here and there, trying to forget whatever happens in my dreams.

I am Thea...just Thea. My mother died when I was a child, my father went to prison for her murder...and that didn't exactly happened that night...We were a nice family a mother, father and a daughter. We were a complete beautiful family ever known but one night I opened my eyes due to some creepy sounds of someone yelling. I walk down the stairs to see what the hell's happening and saw my mother, my father and an unknown person. That person had a knife in his hand, wearing a weird kind of mask. He killed my mother with it, I called 911, when they reached she was dead. My mother was dead and my father went to prison for her murder so I was the only one alive. And that's my story. Today I'm alive just for one goal to find my mother's murderer.

I'm 19 years old, with grey eyes and brown hair. I live alone in my home with my Nana whom I owned myself. I never listen to anyone. I got no rules no regulation just me and Thomas. Thomas Brodie Sangster, he's an actor and my dream husband. I knew him since I was a child. I always wanted to meet him and hug him just for a minute if he didn't mind it. My whole room was filled up with his posters on the wall, he's everything for me. And I call myself Thea Thomas.

I got off the bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, blue jeans, a tea shirt and a jacket. I went outside my house and walked and walked away. Never knew where was I going just had phone in my hand and headphones in my ear listening to some of my best songs. I was on the main road, looking at my phone and was crossing the road, one of my worst habits. When crossing the road I looked just on my right and a car hit me from behind. I dropped my phone on the road and was just going to pick it when the person sitting in the car came off his car and said

Person: Hey! Are you alright. You fine?

Me: Yah I'm fine. I'm sorry. I was looking on the phone so I just didn't knew there was a car behind me. Sorry.

My phone's cover had broken into tiny pieces...oh man that was one of my best cover. You'll know that how?

Person: It's okay and I'm sorry for your loss.

He sat down with me picking up the pieces of my phone cover. I didn't exactly saw his face all I was doing was just thinking about that cover.

Person: Wait. Is that Thomas?

Before he was going to complete the name,

Me: "Yah he's Thomas Sangster".

I brought a phone cover with Thomas's photo on it and now it was broken I barely controlled myself.

Person: OH. And why are you having his photo on your cover?

Me: That's cuz I love him. He's one of my best actors. He's so, "And bla la bla I said everything I knew about him" and finally asked myself "Oh gross what am I doing? Why am I telling this person about whom I loved and whom I don't? What would he be thinking of me?

Person: OH I get that. Have you ever met him?

Me: I wish to. That's my only wish to meet him and I think one day there'll be a day when I'll just meet him all I want is just hug him when I'll just see him first time.{I said all this by looking down the road and with tears on my eyes}

Person: Alright then...you can hug me!

If I didn't have looked on that person I would have slapped him...I looked at him with an anger on my face.

Me: Holy shit Thomas! Where on Earth am I. Oh my god I can't believe? Uh and he hugged me.

I was thinking this would be the best day of my life but didn't know I was going to be in fucking hospital.

I man in a motorcycle just hit me with a bullet in his gun ...my arms that were on Thomas's back, he had his hands on my waist that were full of blood. He picked me up with a stress on his face and we were in his car. I barely can remember him yelling on his driver to drive fast to the hospital.

Thomas: You keep your eyes open, don't leave me I won't let you go.

After listening those beautiful words from his lips. I closed my eyes.