Chapter 13: The Fight

I opened my eyes and saw myself lying down the floor. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I was just going to open the door when I thought about all what happened. I went to the washroom and washed my face with cold water. Afterwards, I started thinking what should I do? I took out my phone, called Thomas. His phone was engaged. I decided to go out of my room. I flip down the lock, roll over the door handle and silently opened the door. Dylan was sleeping on the floor and had a take with the door but when I opened the door he got down. Before he was going to do something else I tried to run away from the house.

Dylan: Thea! Thea listen to me.

Me: Dylan leave me alone.

Dylan: Thea what do you think you're going!?

Me: To hell!

Dylan: Come back here Thea!

He snatched my hand and I rolled over into his arms. He dragged me and was right in front of me. He was going to do s** with me. He was mad; I fucking don't know what exactly he was up to.

Me: Dylan! Leave me, get off me.

Dylan was kissing me when Thomas came. Holly shit! That day was the worst day. Thomas saw Dylan kissing me forcefully, so he ran towards us both and got Dylan off me. He snatched Dylan's shirt and hit him with a punch on his face.

Thomas: Are you fucking mad Dylan!? What were you thinking you were going to do with her?

Dylan: She's mine Thomas, I love her she was mine and will be mine no matter what!

Thomas: She's mine Dylan, shut the he** up!

Dylan: Let's see who'll be the one with her.

They both were chasing each other. They both started fighting with each other like barking dogs. Didn't know what to do? Dylan hit Thomas at his face, he hit him back they both were injured. Thomas hit Dylan back and he got hit out of the glass. I put my both hands on mouth, I was shocked. Had my mouth opened? I ran towards Dylan he had blood all around him but still had enough strength to fight. Thomas ran towards Dylan and was going to hit Dylan again when Dylan gave him a punch on his lower point. I ran towards them both, tried to stop them both. I pushed away them both when I got hit by them accidently. I fell on the floor and the pieces of glass that were broken got up into my body. I had blood coming through my hands and my arms. But they both were still fighting. I couldn't take it anymore. Thomas was injured he had his leg kind of broken and blood coming out from his mouth. Dylan was way too much injured, he was hit by the glass so he had pieces of it in his body like mine and he had blood rushing out through his head.

Me: Stop it! Stop it you both.

They both stopped.

Me: Who do think you both are, have you seen your damn faces. Is there any part left in your body that's not covering the blood. You both are fighting for me, you two are best friends I ever known. Now just look at yourself your fighting like you've never been a human.

Dylan: Thea.

Dylan was coming towards me.

Me: Stop it Dylan! You better stay where you are. And what about you Thomas, Huh? You just entered the home and just started hitting him. Are you out of your senses, you both! Fu** you! You both are fighting for me, just for me, to get me who am I actually? Am I a toy that the person who'll pay the money will get it! That's enough for you both, for me. You know what, I fucking give a shit about you both of liking me.

Thomas: Thea listen,

Me: Listen what Thomas? Is there something left to? I'm not going to take this, not anymore. I don't have an idea where am I going, but I know one thing I won't come back here, not again, not until you both apologize for what you've done.

Dylan: Thea wait.

Thomas: Thea listen to me Thea were sorry we won't do that again.

Me: I hope so?

After saying that entire staff I went off the house, they both tried to stop me but I didn't listen. I walked and walked away. I stopped a cab and sat on it. I decided to go to one of my friend Elena. I knocked the door.

Elena: Whose there?

Me: Elena it's me, Thea!

She opened the door.

Elena: Thea! What happened to you? Where's Thomas?

Me: Can I come in?

Elena: Yah sure, come in.

I walked into her house. I was crying. I barely controlled myself. She hugged me.

Elena: Oh Thea. What has happened to you? Tell me?

Me: I don't know Elena, I'm not a good person, and people fight for me. I'm not a thing that they could get by money.

Elena: Thea, leave that all, just come with me.

Me: Where?

Elena: Into the hospital, just look at yourself.

We both sat in her car and went to the hospital. The nurse pricked out all the glass that were into my skin.

Nurse: What has happened to you?

Me: Oh nothing, I, I just got hit, nothing more.

My phone rang it was Thomas call. I didn't pick it. It rang second time, it was Dylan. I didn't picked that either.

Elena: Give me that.

Me: No I'm umm,

Elena: Thea! Just give me that.

Elena got my phone and got off the room.

Dylan: Hello, Thea!

Elena: Hello, whose there?

Dylan: Whose there? Thea is that you?

Elena: No it's Elena, I'm her friend. She's with me.

Dylan: Elena?

Thomas: Oh Dylan give me that. Hello Elena, it's Thomas.

Elena: Thomas?

Thomas: Yeah Thomas, Elena you tell me your address, I'm coming to get Thea.

Elena: No, she's fine. She's with me. She's hurt, a lot. I think you should leave her right now. You should give her some time to get settle.

Thomas: umm okay, but please take care of her.

Elena: I will.

I couldn't listen what exactly Elena was saying.

Me: Who was it Elena?

Elena: Who's Dylan?

Me: Oh he's umm he's my, he's no one.

Elena: Wait what?

Me: What was he saying?

Elena: "Sorry". I just cut the call.

Me: Oka-y.

After that we went to her house. I had bandage all around my hands. Elena showed me my room. I got up the bed.

Elena: Now tell me what's the scene here?

I told her all what happened at that day.

Me: I really don't know what to do Elena, to my left its Dylan and to my right it's Thomas. Whom should I choose?

Elena: You should get a sleep.

After that I laid down the bed and slept for a while.