Chapter 10 : Our Kiss And The Party

I opened my eyes sat on the bed and rub my eyes. I saw I was in Dylan's home in my room. I went to washroom to get fresh. I took shower and went down stairs. I searched for Dylan. He was sitting on the sofa watching our favorite TV series The Flash. I joined him.

Me: Hey! Good morning!

Dylan: good morning! Want to join?

Me: Yeah sure.

Dylan: You still watch The Flash?

Me: Umm yeah I do, I love Barry.

Dylan: Really?

Me: Yeah he's kind of hot.

Dylan: Whoa! I'm much hotter than him.

Me: Dylan! Yeah you are, too much hotter than him.

Dylan: Oh yeah!

Me: Hah.

We both smiled at each other.

Me: Oh Dylan, I forgot to tell you.

Dylan: What happened, you need something?

Me: Umm no, I'm alright. I have to go to a party?

Dylan: With whom?

Me: With my friends? Can I go?

Dylan: Umm, let me think.

Me: Dylan please.

Dylan: Okay you can go but take care of yourself and do not drink too much, it affects you more than it does to me.

Me: Okay I'll drink but not too much.

Dylan: Thea.

Me: Dylan.

I walked into my room and started the preparations. Night came, I took a shower again. My hairs were wet so I dried them and straightened them afterwards. I makeover myself, put some eye shade on my eyes and red lipstick on my lips. Everything was going perfectly. Last thing was to wear that black maxi. I wore the black maxi and tried to zip it. The zip was on my back so I wasn't able to get my hand on my back. I was just trying to zip it when someone knocked my door.it was Dylan. He came closer to me and said me to let him zip it. He put his sweet hands on my back and zips the maxi perfectly. The moment he zipped, I turned around. We both were way to much closer to each other, when I thought at that moment "That's the perfect time for the kiss". Of course I wasn't the one of thinking that. Dylan moved his head lower, I put my hands on his face, and we both closed our eyes. His sweet lips were on mine. We both kissed each other, the way we did on first time. We stopped after some seconds. We both looked at each other's eyes and smiled.

Dylan: Oh!

Me: What happened?

Dylan: I've got red lips.

Me: Dylan! Let me rub them.

Dylan: By doing that again?

Me: Dylan! When would that time come when you'll be serious?

I took out the tissue for the tissue box and rubbed Dylan's lips to get rid of mine red lipstick that was on his lips.

Me: It's done.

Dylan: Thank you, but I was good with that.

Me: Dylan! Okay can we go now?

Dylan: Yeah let's go.

We both sat in his car. Dylan was driving the car and I sat beside him. After half an hour we reached there.

Dylan: Here we go.

Me: Goodbye Dylan.

Dylan: Goodbye Thea! Take care.

I smiled at him, closed the door and we both went away. I walked into the party club. Met my friends, did some dance.

Elena: Thea! Why don't you drink?

Me: No I'm okay without that.

Elena: No Thea! You're in a party without drink that's not good.

Me: But Elena.

Elena: Oh just drink it!

She keeps on giving me glasses every time I finish one. I drank a lot. After a while I started feeling the thing that I felt when I was with Thomas in a party. I thought before I'm not going to be on my own, I should call Dylan. I went outside to call Dylan.

Me: Umm hello Dylan?

Dylan: Thea.

Me: Dylan could you pick me up?

Dylan: Yeah I can, are you alright?

Me: I'm fine, I'm just, please come quickly.

Dylan: I'm coming just few minutes.

I flip down the phone and put it in my pocket. I saw someone coming closer to me.

Person: Hey Thea!

Me: Umm Hi! Who are you and how do you know my name!?

Person: I'm Dallas and Elena told me about you.

Me: Oh okay.

I wasn't feeling okay at that time. I just knew someone was talking to me but was feeling dizzy, just wished Dylan come there at time.

Dallas: You know Thea, you're so beautiful.

Me: Oh thanks.

Dallas: I'm love with you; in fact I want to kiss you.

Me: Kiss me? You just met me.

Dallas: Oh I know, but I want to kiss you.

I wasn't on my own at that time. Dallas came nearer to me held me closer. I try to keep myself away from him but we both really were drunk.

Me: What are you doing?

Dallas: I'm going to kiss you Thea.

Me: No I don't want to kiss you, get away from me, and leave me.

He was just going to kiss me when Dylan came. Ah thank god he came, or I was going to be dead after kissing that son of a bitch. Dylan came closer to Dallas and hit him.

Dallas: What's wrong with you man!?

Dylan: Haven't you listened to her, she doesn't want to kiss you.

Dallas: Who are you man! Just fuck up.

Dylan: You get yourself away from me or I'm going to piss your head off.

He ran away before Dylan was going to take an action on his reaction. Dylan came closer to me.

Dylan: Thea! You're alright.

Me: I'm fine.

I said him I'm fine when I just vomit at that place.

Dylan: Thea! You've drink again, I told you not to.

Me: I'm fine Dylan, oh!

And I fell on him. He told me not to drink and I controlled not to but Elena forced me to drink it. Well I just feel on him. So I don't know what happened there at that time, of course he would have picked me up and take me home.