Chapter 7 : Kidnapped!

I Wake up in the morning saw Thomas beside me in bed sleeping. I got up silently and went off that place. I went home, opened the main door with my keys and saw a mess. My home was really looking weird like some kind of monster has been there. All the decorations were broken all the glass had broken. I entered the home seeing all the things and thinking about what the hell has happened here. I searched for Nana. She was in my room; I saw my room that doesn't look like I left it.

Me: Nana what has happened here?

Nana: Thea! Where were you? Some people came. They had a mask in their face. I was cooking when the bell rang. I opened the door and they seized me. They were looking for you Thea!

Me: For me? What the Fu*k?

Nana: Yah, they were saying they'll kill you like they kill your parents. She'll be dead. They said me to tell where you are, I didn't so they did this to your home.

Me: Huh?

Nana: They'll kill you Thea. Please you have to leave whole country.

After listening all that and seeing all what happened I didn't knew what to do. I thought I should call Thomas but then I thought I should call Dylan, this took me half an hour to decide but then I finally decided that I should call them both.

Me: Hello! Thomas?

Thomas: Yah Thea.

Me: Thomas can you come to my home for a while? I need to show you something.

Thomas: Are you alright Thea? What has happened?

Me: Thomas some kind of kidnappers had come to my home for searching me. I don't know what to do now? My home is like a mess.

Thomas: Thea! I'm coming, I'm just coming, and you lock the doors and don't let anyone in.

Me: Okay.

I did the same to Dylan.

Me: Hello Dylan?

Dylan: Thea?

Me: Dylan can you come to my home?

Dylan: Umm yeah, are you alright?

Me: Yah I'm fine, I just need you here.

Dylan: Okay I'm coming.

I waited for both of them. I seriously needed someone. They both came I told them whatever happened there.

Thomas: Thea! You're not safe here anymore.

Dylan: Thomas's right! You should come to our house.

Thomas: Until and unless we found who's behind that all.

Thomas: I think the person that shoots you is the same person that came to your house.

Dylan: Wait what? Shoot Thea! What do you mean, Thea has someone shoot you?

Me: Dylan I'm alright, I'm fine.

Dylan: No Thea you're not, not anymore, you can come to my home. I'll always be there for you where you need me.

Me: I'm fine Dylan. You need not to be worry for me.

Thomas: Pack up all your things; you need to come with me. I'm outside waiting for you.

Me: Okay I'm packing up. Dylan will you help me?

Dylan: yah of course! Come on let's pack up.

I and Dylan were packing up. I saw Dylan; he was worried about me it was like tears in his eyes. He still loved me a lot.

Me: Dylan hand over me that, wait what the, Dylan you're crying. Dylan!

Dylan: No I'm not, I'm just.

Me: Dylan! I'm fine I'll be alright as long as I'm with you, I won't leave you.

We both hugged each other and went of the home. I told Nana she can go to her own house. I locked the main door and saw my home one time turning round and round like I'll never see it again. I sat in the car, to my right it was Thomas sitting beside me and on my left was Dylan sitting beside me; I was in the middle of them both. Thomas putted his hand around me, I feel safe but saw Dylan staring at us so I tried to avoid them both and sat straight in the middle. We reached home. The car stopped I went off. I saw someone like he was waving me.

Thomas: What are you looking at Thea?

I turned around.

Me: Oh I'm coming you can go, just give me a minute.

Thomas and Dylan turned around and were going back to their house when I felt someone's too close to me on my back. I turned around and saw a guy like Nana told me, wearing black mask on his face. I screamed and he put his hand in my mouth. He had sprayed on it, that can make person feel dizzy and close those eyes.

Me: Thomas!!!

Thomas and Dylan turned around and saw me they were running towards me when that person said.

Person: Don't even dare to get closer or I'll shoot your head.

Thomas/Dylan: We don't care, leave her or I'm going to call 911.

Me: No don't, please don't.

Person: You shut up Thea!

Person: You both don't care about yourself but you do to her!

Thomas/Dylan: Don't even you dare to touch her.

Person: Shh, You take one more step and I'm going to shoot her.

Me: N! What do you want?

Person: I want you Thea!

Me: Mother Fuck!

He hit me. I wasn't on my own that time. I barely remember a car came he put me into that Thomas and Dylan were yelling threatening him and even got closer to him but we were gone.