Chapter 2 : Pain

I opened my eyes barely and saw myself in a place full of nurses around me. I was in the hospital. My lower right side of waist was covered with bandage. It hurt me a lot. My left hand was connected to a bottle of water with a help of tube. I couldn't move my hand. Pain was getting worse and worse I couldn't even scream. I wasn't able to see clearly, everything was just blurred. On the right side of my hand I saw Thomas with tears in his eyes. That moment I saw him with tears in his eyes I lost my blood pressure. I saw a doctor coming towards me filling an injection with some kind of syrup. I always have been so scared from injection, but this time I wish I could get more. She held my arm in her hand, rubbed my skin with cotton. I was way too much scared that I flip my arm away from her hands and looked at the other side. I saw Thomas looking upon me. I showed him with tears in my eyes, moving my head left to right showing him how much I'm scared of an injection. He holds my hand. We both looked at each other's eyes. She injected me and I didn't even felt a pain. Thomas got closer to me and his sweet kissable lips kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. That moment was the best of all. The boy whom I dreamed about was just in front of me, was here with me where I needed. Every time I looked at him my pains get softer and softer.

Next morning, I tried to move my fingers. I spoke Thomas, Thomas. He was there with me all over the night. I opened my eyes and saw him, his touchable hands in his head trying to get sleep with eyes closed. I saw him and tried to move when he opened his eyes and moved closer to me. He hold my hand in his hands and looked into my eyes.

Thomas: Are you alright?

Me: I'm fine. I'm so sorry for whatever happened to me. You've been here all over the night with me; I just don't know what to say.

I said that with crying a lot. Tears were dropping of my eyes like water dropping of from a tap.

Thomas: Thea, please don't cry. I'll be with you no matter what. No one can hurt you from now on. I won't let anyone hurt you.

His beautiful words gave me new life.

Me: Can I ask you a question Thomas?

Thomas: Sure. Why not?

Me: How did you exactly know my name?

Thomas: Your phone. You left it on the road so I picked it up.

Me: Oh Thomas thank you. Thank you so much for all of this.

Thomas: For what?

Me: For staying with me

Thomas: It's okay.

Me: Okay.

Thomas: Okay.

Hey ! Thanks Guys For Reading This.I Hope You Like It.Keep Voting And Reading For Next Part! Thank you.