Chapter 20 : Vampire Hunting.

We planned too many things. We went to a grocery shop. Picked up all the requirements and put all together on the countable. The person on the count table was looking at us continuously and we said.

"We're gonna kill a vampire."

And he said good luck by staring at us again. After all the requirement we went to a bullet shop and picked up all the guns, bullets, gun powder, a cross, and a huge wood from which we had to make a. After that we went to Barry's home.

Dylan: Now what?

Barry: Now we kill him.

Thomas: Do you know the place he is in.

Barry: He got nowhere but his own home. He can't walk out in the sunlight.

Dylan: But he's inside his home.

Thomas: Point.

Barry: whatever it is we gotta save her.

Dylan: Let's dress up.

Thomas:

I picked up all the woods and make cross and a stake of it. I had worn a gun holder in my hand in which I had 9 sticks which I'm supposed to through straight through his heart. I had guns on both of my pockets.

I was ready to fight to whoever dares to touch Thea. I don't know why was I doing this, I could call 911 or just my one call could bring many of the snipers but I didn't I wanted to fight by my own for my love.

Dylan:

I was still thinking about that vampire, what if he had bitten Thea that would definitely make her a vampire. Why do I always think about the bad? God! How many creatures like him are on earth? Whatever it was I believed I could save her. After all I had massive amount of guns with me. I was thinking whom will Thea chose what is it's me and what if it's Thomas. Me and Thomas had been friends since birth and I don't really wanna break our friendship so if she chooses her, I will remain the Dylan I was to Thomas and to Thea I would be her best friend.

Barry:

I got a bow and an arrow on my back that were made of wood and had Vervain on them. Vervain is a type of chemical serum that burns the skin of a vampire; it acts like sunlight to a vampire. I was worried about these two guys that were crazy and impulsive about one girl. They didn't know what a vampire is capable of, so I pray for us all to give us success. We were going to kill a vampire god that's not a dream isn't it.

After all we went to his home and searched all over but there was no sign of him. We were just passing by the kitchen when something under our foot gave a sound of crack. There was a small piece of carpet on that floor. We put it off and saw a small kind of vertical door we opened it and there was that rotten smell. God we couldn't breathe.

Dylan: What should we do now?

Thomas: We gotta jump.

Barry: Yeah we should.

We all jumped in into that door. It was so dark that we couldn't see but we all had torches with us we switch it on and saw a shit place. It was so damn old that had webs all over it.

Dylan: Thea!

Thomas: Shh, don't say her name.

Barry: Shut up you both.

Thea: Thomas!

Dylan: Thea! Where're you Thea?

Edward: Right here.

Edward did that magical thing and all the lights got on. Edward had a knife on my neck and had captured me.

Barry: Let her go Edward.

Thomas: Let her go and I'll give you whatever you want, I got money banks I'll give you everything.

Edward: And what about you, the one beside Barry.

Dylan: I'll give you myself. Give her to me and I'll give my soul to you.

Thea: No, Dylan, don't...

Edward: Oh shut the hell up.

Thomas: Don't you dare to touch her.

Edward: You want her, take her. Go Thea, your free.

I walked slowly and then ran towards Thomas I hugged him cried a lot.

Thomas: Shh it's gonna be fine, everything's gonna be normal again.

Thea: Dylan!

I hugged Dylan.

Thomas: What the hell you're doing?

Edward: Let's see.

Edward opened the buttons of his shirt and made a cut in his body, definite thing blood came out from his body. While I was with Dylan I smelled that blood and breathe high with thirst.

Dylan: what's wrong Thea, Thea look at me Thea?

Thomas: Thea! Don't look at that ignore it.

Edward: What's wrong my dear, you want it taste it just one taste.

Thea:

Thomas and Dylan they both were on my left and right. I was changing. I got change in my eye color, and my teeth. Thomas and Dylan both were holding me so tightly but I through them backwards and I ran towards Edward and suck his blood.

Thomas: No! Thea don't.

Dylan: Barry stop her. Barry do something.

And he took Thea with her.

Dylan: Did you hear that?

Barry: Hear what?

Thomas: Holy shit that!

The entire vampires that Edward made were coming out from the middle of nowhere.

Dylan: Why are they all coming towards us?

Thomas: What do we do?

Barry: There's only one thing we can do.

Dylan: And what's that?

Barry: We kill'em all.

Thomas:

I took out both of guns and shoot them. God what thing they were made of? That bullet just got inside them and they take it out. Wow that's amazing I wanna be a vampire.

Dylan:

I shoot them with my guns that were made of fire that did affect them. It killed them. So I continued to kill them.

Barry:

After all I had those bows and arrows I started shooting them with that straight in there heart that definitely killed them.

Thomas: Hey mines formula not working.

Dylan: Have you tried those stakes.

Thomas: I don't think so.

Barry: Well then try those douchebag

I took out my 19 stake and started killing them.

Well after half an hour I guess we killed em all.

Dylan: Freedom.

Barry: Hey!

Thomas: We haven't saved Thea yet.

Dylan: Oh sorry.

We moved forward to kill that vampire guy and save our vampire girl.