Chapter 17: Death.

I walked in the house and waited for Edmund to come. After a while he came home at night. Night!? I was sitting on the sofa when i heard a sound of a horn, it was Edmund. I looked through the window it was Edmund. Before he was gonna come to my room i did what i thought was good for me to stay alive. I lay down the bed, covered myself with a blanket and pretended to be sick. After few minutes that animal kind of thing came to my room. He knock the door. I knew it was him. I didn't replied. I pretendes like i was sleeping. He couldn't wait to see me so he came in the room without asking. He came in my room. I had my eyes closed ao i couldn't see just feel. I had put on a camera inside of the curtain.In order he couldn't see it. I was enable to open my eyes because if i would you know what would have happened to me. He came nearer and nearer to me. I felt his footsteps. Finally he was in front of me. He put his dangerouse vampire kinda hands in my hair and like waved them. I was scared, so damn scared. I had my hand under the blanket. He came nearer to my face and smelled me. I could feel him breathing like i was a meal to him. After that my hand that was under the blanket, he took it out. He put his damn hand inside the blanket. His hands touched my soul. I was so fucking frightened from that Gorrilla. But i kept myself calm and act like i really was sleeping. He put his hand inside the blanket in order to get off my hand from the blanket. Finally he succeded. He put off my hand. I wasn't wearing fully clothes. I mean my arm was naked. He held my hand in his hand closer to his lips. He smelled it. I couldn't believe what fucking was he doing. Plus he lick my hand. He lick my hand, oh my god what thing was he. I didn't knew what to do, one more minite and he was going to eat me and make me immortal like him which i never want to be. I acted like i was half awake. I snatched my hand from him and rub my eyes. I opened my eyes and he was gone. Damn ! He's that fast with a blink of an eye. He was just there in my room.I had my eyes closed and when i opened them he was gone. I went off the bed, saw here and there, there was no aign of that dracula. I closes the door, locked it and went back to bed. I took a look at my arm it had nothing. He just licked it but he didn't sucked it. I was totally obessesed. I didn't knew what to do. I walked in the washroom and wash my damn licked arm. I was crying and then groaning**. I loose my temper. i cried alot by yelling.
Why! Why always me. There are other girls alive. Why always me? Why am i the choosen one to sacrifice, to live with two boys liking me, to suicide, to get hurt and now to live with a Vampire. Am i really not suppose to live a free life. I lost everyone my friend, my parents Thomas Dylan! :*(
I was emotional; alot. I decided to call Thomas for all of it. I called Thomas. His phone was engaged. I tried to call Dylan, his no. got deleted by me. I called Elena. Her network wasn't available. Hell! what was i suppose to do. To live or to die. I tried to call them many times but it seems like the time not to live but to die. I opened my door and walked off the room. I was fainted away. I was like a dead soul walking. I walked down the stairs. Edmund was standing right beside me.I looked at him and went off the main door. I wasn't home anymore.I walked away from the house. I knew Edmund was walking at my back. He kept walking the way i was walking to. He came nearer and nearer to me. He came to me stopped me with a great force. I stopped, didn't said a word just stand still. He was on my back. He put his hand in my shoulder and got his face closer to my hair and smelled them, took a long breath. He put my hairs to one side of my neck and to the other he started kissing. He licked my neck. He turned me over and now we were face to face with each other. We were so close. He put his hand on my one side of face. And with the help of his nails he cut my neck. It hurt a bit. He touched the blood with hos finger and licked it. I closed my eyes and he licked my whole neck where the cut was present.