Chapter 12: Dylan's feelings!?

After taking an image, Dylan was still there hoping for me to come with him or Thomas. I just looked at Dylan's face; it was like an artificial smile on his face.

Dylan's Thinking's:-

I was standing there in front of the girl whom I loved, whom I always wanted to be with. After all that happened on that plane with me, I came home for only one goal to be with Thea, to love Thea, to marry Thea, but didn't knew she was in love with someone else. How can I person see a girl whom he love kissing to some other guy. I smiled there at that moment at every moment they were together. On the outside of myself I was like the happiest person ever known but from the inside I'm like a broken glass which can't be fixed again even with glue. I was there in Thomas's house, after all what happened I just thought that Thea would never ever come to me again so then it's better to just leave two of them alone so I decided to go away__

I saw Dylan he was going to walk away from Thomas's house. He looked at me passed me a smile.

Dylan: Umm I got to go, bye Thea

He waved me and turned around; I just read Dylan's brain just by looking at his eyes.

Me: Dylan wait, I'm coming with you.

Dylan stopped, turned around and saw me like he had me back.

Thomas: You're going to be with him.

Me: Umm yea-h, is that good with you?

Thomas: Yea-h, its fine. I'm good.

I picked up my bag and sat with Dylan in his car. He didn't speak anything; he didn't answer anything just made his head go up and down like yes and no for my questions.

Me: Dylan could you turn on the volume?

He turned on the volume.

Me: I love this song.

Dylan: ________

Me: Dylan what has happened to you? Have I done something wrong?

Dylan: Thea let me drive.

Thea: Umm okay-y.

He fucking didn't say anything; I really didn't know what was happening to him. We reached home. He parked the car, went off the car and didn't even dare to wait for me. I walked in the house, I went to my room, and he went to his room. After taking shower I just walked down the stairs to get some milk and an apple. I saw Dylan at the kitchen filling up his water bottle with some fresh water. I took out the palate and a knife. Dylan was standing in front of the fridge.

Me: Dylan could you give me an apple from the fridge?

Dylan: ______

He took out an apple from the fridge and hand over me that without even looking at my face. I put the apple on the palate, hold the knife and just looked at Dylan. He wasn't looking at me. I was looking at Dylan so I didn't notice I was holding the knife in my hand. I started slashing the knife, I thought it was apple but that was my finger and I cut my own finger.

Me: Ah!

Dylan looked at me and ran towards me. He holds my hand and put my finger on to his mouth. When the blood stopped he took me to his room. He pointed me to sit on the sofa. He took out the first aid box, took out the bandage and medicine. He opened its cape pinched it and started pasting it on my finger. After that he took out the bandage, roll and roll over mine. All the time when he was doing all that stuff I was just looking upon his eyes, they were full of tears. I couldn't just control myself and had tears in my eyes. I put both of my hands on Dylan's face, looked at him eyes to eyes.

Me: Dylan, what's wrong why aren't you just, Have I done something wrong. Have I hurt you?

And I started sobbing. I thought Dylan would listen to me at that time but he didn't, he just walked away. I walked after him.

Me: Dylan, please don't do this to me, please tell me what's wrong.

Dylan: Thea I, I.

Me: I what? Tell me Dylan.

Dylan: I love you, I love you Thea.

Me: Dylan umm.

Dylan: I'm telling you the truth Thea, I love you. I still love you. I just can't see you with Thomas. I just can't!

After listening to all those words I was just, I didn't knew what to say, Dylan was my first true love and then there comes Thomas, when I just started loving him then here's the one Dylan whose saying he loves me. What should I do?

Dylan: Thea look at me, just look at me. Why can't you just feel me?

Me: Dylan I. Dylan you were my first love, I had loved you Dylan, but the day I got your death news I just didn't knew what to do I just washed away all my memories of you. I love Thomas now, I still love you but I don't have feeling for you anymore. Please Dylan just try to understand me.

Dylan: Whatever happened between you and Thomas, but I just love you Thea. I can't just stop thinking about you. All the time we had together I can't forget all those memories of you and me together.

Me: Dylan just_

Dylan got closer and closer to me and started kissing me forcefully pushed him back.

Me: Leave me Dylan, please, leave me alone.

I ran towards my room, Dylan was after me. I quickly ran and closed my room's door.

Dylan: Thea! Please open the door please Thea don't do this to me.

Me: Go away Dylan, go away, and leave me alone.

Dylan hit the door; I was standing right in front of the door. He just hit and hit the door, rolled and rolled over the lock.

Dylan: Open the fucking door Thea, open that hell. I love you Thea, I had loved you and I'll keep on loving you! If you can't be mine, you can't be of none!

I was crying, in fact I was sobbing. I was shivering with fear. I didn't know what to do. Dylan was yelling upon me, I was stuck in the room. I get rid of my first problem and here comes the second problem. On the inside of the room it was me lying down with the door and on the outside it was Dylan lying down with the door.