Chapter 3 : Dream coming True

While we both were talking to each other, doctor came she checked my heart beat and my blood pressure and said I'll be fine within few days. A nurse came with a pallet in her hand that had a bowl and inside that bowl there was some kind of soup which I hate the most. She took a spoon of soup and was supposed to drink it. I literally wasn't able to even smell it. I drink one spoon of it and was over with that. I said that I won't drink it. But then Thomas holds the pallet over his hand and said the nurse to give him a minute. He filled up the spoon with soup and said me to drink it was just going to say him no when he said me with his cute puppy eyes

Thomas: Thea. Won't you drink it, for me, just for me?

I literally drink all of it and after that the nurse knocked at the door and came in. She said Thomas that she has to change my clothes. Thomas got out of the room for a while and waited for me outside the door. Nurse took the shirt of me. I was wearing the other shirt I turned around and take a look at the door window hole and saw Thomas looking at me. When he saw me looking on him he smiled and turned around. I smiled and get back to bed again. I was kind of sitting on my bed when Thomas knocked the door and said that can he come in? Nurse said yes he can. He came in and just sat beside me. We both were looking at each other. I was in love with him. And there comes that horrible doctor, said she have to inject me. That injection had a syrup that causes the injected person to a sleep for two three hours.

Me: No I won't, not this time, not again, please get that thing away from me. Thomas please it hurts a lot.

He said nothing. She held my arm; put the needle in my skin and Thomas kissed me. He got closer and closer to me and had his sweet lips upon mine. He kissed my till she injected me. After injecting me he put his lips off me and I slept from the cause of syrup. After 3 and half hour I opened my eyes. Thomas was gone I searched all the way around me but he was nowhere. I knew he can't leave me like that; he would have some work to do or something else like that. I was thinking about him when he just came.

Me: Thomas where were you? I'm sorry I shouldn't ask that but I was worried about you.

Thomas: I was gone somewhere. Look what I found for you.

Me: Let me see...Oh my god Thomas that you and me.

Thomas: yah it is... your phone cover was broken so I decided to take new one thought you and me kissing would be the best of all.

After listening to all of that I just hugged me.

Me: Thomas i, i just never imagined I wouldn't just get a chance to hug you but to be with you. Thank you so much Thomas. I love you Thomas I really love you.

I don't really know how I said all that stuff but that just came out. A person whom I was in love with, whom I cared more than me was just with me all the time. I just said to myself whatever happens I'll never stop loving him.

Thomas: Thea you're going to be okay I'll always be with you and you know what today's your discharge day, you'll be free from the hospital. But still you have to take care of yourself. Okay?

Me: Okay

Doctor came to my room and Thomas got to pay some money to the hospital. I changed my clothes and wore my own. I took out my shoes. I was sitting on the wheel chair. Due to the damage that was caused in my waist, I couldn't kneel down. I wasn't able to kneel down and zip my shoes. The moment Thomas came and got down at my feet he was just going to zip my shoes when I just said him not to, but he didn't listen to me and he zipped my shoes. After that he got up showed me his hand, I put my hand in his hand and got up. He had his arm around me that helped me a lot to walk. We both went off from the hospital. I sat in his car and we drove away.