Chapter 5 : Dylan !!??

I opened my eyes and sat in the bed. My hair was all around my face. My eyes weren't just opening so I rub them and saw myself in a place I've never been. I saw here and there and saw myself wearing a men t shirt. I didn't remember anything that happened last night. I went off the bed, opened the door and went of the room. I literally didn't know where I was and where to go. There were stairs right behind me, I walked down them. I saw a person standing right in front of me. I could only see him by his back.

Me: Thomas is that you?

That person turned around.

Me: Oh my god! Dylan, no, no this can't be real, you were dead.

Dylan was my ex-boyfriend. Few years back me and Dylan had the best time of our lives. We both loved each other. We both were going to get engaged. He had some important work to do so he had to go Germany. I waited for him for one year, two years, three years, the years kept going on but he didn't came back. Few days later I got the news that the plane from England to Germany just got crashed due to some bad circumstances. All those years i controlled myself from being apart from him and that moment, he was standing right in front of me. I couldn't just believe my eyes.

Dylan: Thea!

I couldn't control myself. I started crying a lot and ran away down to the stairs.

Dylan: Thea! Thea wait, Thea please wait, just listen to me one time, Thea!

I was just running down the stairs when Thomas just entered home and we both met.

Thomas: Thea! Thea wait what happened to you? Thea tell me why are you crying, what's wrong?

Me: Thomas! Thomas Dylan's dead. He can't be alive, he can't be.

Dylan: Thea wait, Thea listen to me. I'll explain each and everything.

Thomas: Dylan? What are you talking about, you'll explain what? And why she's crying

I ran away, opened the main door.

Thomas: Thea wait listen to me, just look at me Thea look at me. Tell me what's going on?

Me: Thomas please leave me, I don't want to talk about it not anymore. Please leave me alone.

I ran away and went to my home, locked myself and didn't come back.