Chapter 9 : Our Memories

After all what happened between three of us, I had no place to live. My home was totally broken. Thomas broke up with and the only one left was Dylan. I sat in his car and we went to his home. On the whole way back to home I didn't said anything, didn't answer anything, I was just in Dylan's arms. The driver stopped the car we both went of the car. Dylan had his arm around me and I appreciated that.

Dylan: Here Thea, common in.

I walked into his housed. We went up the stairs. Dylan showed me a room.

Dylan: Thea, you can stay here. If you need anything just tell me I'll be there for you.

I passed a fear smile to Dylan. What Dylan said me were the words Thomas said me last time. I couldn't control myself I started crying again.

Dylan: Hey Thea! Don't you cry please, everything will be alright, Thomas's just a bit angry, he just needs some time?

Thea: He would have trust me. All those times I spent with him were useless if he don't even trust me then.

Dylan said nothing just walk closer and closer to me and hugged me, and I hugged him like I hugged Thomas. He went down the stairs. I locked up washroom's the door and took shower. After taking shower I was going to went off from the washroom when I thought I don't have my clothes with me. I didn't know what to do. I heard someone walking up the stairs.

Me: Don't come inside!

Dylan: Thea! Why, are you alright?

Me: I'm alright. I need,

Dylan: You need?

Me: I need clothes, mine are with him.

Dylan: Umm, wait I'm going to give you mine.

I waited for him for a while. He came.

Dylan: Thea how should I give you?

Me: Umm, I don't know

Dylan: Umm, I'm coming inside

Me: No, no Dylan!

Dylan: I've my eyes closed, I'll just give you clothes, I won't see you.

Me: Umm okay. Keep your eyes closed.

Dylan: Okay trust me.

Me: I do.

Dylan walked in the room with his eyes closed, hand over me the clothes, I wore them.

Me: You can open your eyes now.

Dylan: Are you sure.

Me: Dylan!

He opened his eyes and we both smiled to each other. We went down the stairs. I eat some food with him.

Dylan: Would you like to go somewhere with me?

Me: Umm yeah, I guess some fresh air would be good for me.

Dylan: Yeah, so where do you want to go?

Me: The place we go at the past.

Dylan: Oh yeah! I always wanted to be there with you.

Me: Let's go.

We both sat in the car and went to our favorite place. We reached there, went off the car.

Dylan: Thea! Let's take a ride on the panorama.

Me: No, no Dylan I'm scared of it please.

Dylan: No Thea, common.

Me: Dylan, okay.

We both sat there. It was going to start. I hold Dylan's hand and got closer to him. It started round and round. It was scary and dizzy.

Dylan: You're enjoying Thea?

Me: I am, very much.

Dylan: So what's next, now your choice?

Me: Umm the haunting house, let's go there.

Dylan: No Thea! I'm scared of the ghosts I hate them.

Me: Dylan, they aren't real.

Dylan: But Thea,

Me: Common Dylan, we'll have fun.

We both went to the haunting house. Dylan held my hand. We entered there. At the entrance there was some kind of old skeleton afterwards other types of ghost and then there came a vampire.

Dylan: AA.

Me: Hah! Dylan that's not real common trusts me.

We ran away and went off the haunting house. Dylan breathes in and out like he had never breathed.

Dylan: I haven't ever felt so alive.

Me: Oh Dylan!

We both laughed at each other. After that we went for shopping. Dylan gave me some dresses as a gift. Then we eat something and afterwards we went to his car to get back home. I was tired a little bit so slept in the car in Dylan's chest. He had me all over him. We reached home, I was still sleeping. He went off the car and picked me up in his arms, I placed my arm around his neck. We went in his home, he put me on my bed, covered me with a blanket. He holds my hand, kissed it and then he went away.