Starting Anew

"well, now you up in the real world its time for you to take the next step in our world, You can decide where you wanna go in your life!" Frisk smiled feeling grateful seeing all of her friends ((yes im using female pronouns for frisk in this novel)) stare up at her in curiosity , "you could get a job, fall in love and start a family or live a quiet life...." Frisk listed off options. Sans thought about what Frisk said and began thinking things over, He did know he was gonna have to make a living for himself but he didnt know what careers there might be out there. Knowing Papyrus was gonna go off with Mettaton on world tours to find the ultimate spaghetti musem and go to Mettatons concerts of course and Toriel was gonna go apply to be a teacher... Sans didn't know what to do. Everyone slowly left off into the new reality... Sans felt uncertainty in his heart but took a deep breath and stepped out the door into the humans world.

~~~~~~~~ a few months later when everyone had settled ~~~~~~

Sans still didn't know what to do with himself still, he had been all over the place. Small time comedian... occasional baby sitting job to watch over Frisk and Asirel and Mettaton giving him a small percentage of his wage but he felt still very empty like something was missing in his heart. Sans one day got out of his apartment ((that mettaton graciously got for him with much convincing from Papyrus)) Sans cleaned up his pizza boxes and went downstairs and left the building. Sans still felt nervous in this new world but he took a deep breath and left to find someone... anyone to talk to...