Betrayal and Help

Message after message, You began to get worried hour after hour, day after day. Voicemails, attempted video calls. Sans hasn't been responding for the past 3 days, it was around noon when your 'best friend' came home from work. She was smiling happily but noticed how upset you where and suddenly got concerned. "What's going on?" She asked hugging you tightly. "Sans isnt responding.... im really beginning to question if hes ok or not.... i miss him so much..." You say softly.

"its been three days, the creature could be hibernating for what we know" She shrugs with a slight laugh. "no! SANS IS A SKELETON! HES ALMOST HUMAN! hes not a animal!" you said angrily pushing off your friend. "what?! i was only joking!" She was shocked my your response.

"Wait... YOU DID THIS" You turned to her noticing how much she didn't care. "What makes you think I did this?!" She was offended by your accusation. "You hate him! So you got rid of him! You didn't want me to love someone Different" You snapped. "YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER THAN SOME MEASLY SKELETON" She snapped back protectivly.

"He was perfect! He was my everything..." You began to cry, feeling confused and betrayed "y/n please! Listen!" She sighed annoyed . "No... Your not my friend, I HATE YOU!" You backed away and fled.

You ran away from the house, Sans... I don't know where you are so I'm gonna need some other monsters help... You thought to yourself stopped in front of the amphitheatre where Mettaton was holding his show. You take a step in side to see mettaton greeting fans in the lobby. You sigh knowing you will never get close to him unless you made a point that would catch his attention. "METTATON! SANS HAS GONE BACK TO THE UNDERGROUND" you called from the back waving your arms.

He stops in his tracks and spins around seeing your face it reminded him of Sans description, "security, bring the one I'm the ((fav colour)) jacket up here" He commanded. Security brought you up and Mettaton dragged you into his VIP room. "What do you mean he's gone missing darling?" He sounded panicked.

"My ex bestfriend made him angry enough to use his magic and then people chased him out if the city... So he fled.... I'm guessing he went back to the underground..." You explained. Mettaton was shocked but then sighed softly "Darling... After my show I'm coming with you. We can go get Papyrus he will be a benefit to finding Sans" Mettaton smiled a little. "Ya know your very beautiful, Sans is very happy and very lucky to of chose such a beauty" Mettaton gives you a little hug. "After my performance... Lets go get Sansy" He winks. You nodded as Mettaton left onto stage.

You got special seating for the show and got in for free so it wasn't all bad. Your heart ached in fear, where was Sans? Was he ok? You could barely focus and you noticed Mettaton looked a little unfocused as well. Probably worried... So maybe Mettaton and Sans has a history?

I told you guys it wasn't gonna be long until I updated ;3