Excuse me Hands off

///I am very proud of this doodle ^^ -author-sama

It was after the date Sans and Y/N where holding hands and walking through the park looking at the romantic christmas lights as Sans explained how this reminded him of home however it began to get later and later. Sans suddenly checked the the time 11:45pm "oh my,Its late. Can I walk you home?" He asked. "of course id love that, Here I know a short cut" She smiled and then the two began walking in the direction towards her house. "Sans, Thank you for a amazing evening. Iv never really been on a date before so you have really wowed me" She said softly tightening her grip on his hand for a moment, "I had never done it before either... well... cock blocking my brother and his date is was the one time but ya know. Iv never really been out with a beautiful lady like you before. I am glad you enjoyed yourself" Sans smiled up at her.

Finally the two reached the house and she felt into her bag and pulled out her keys but acidentally droped them "oops sorry" She quickly scooped them up and on the way up her lips met with Sans, Sans turned bright blue but soon melted like butter. She gently places her hand on his cheek keeping him close. "mmm" He smiled mid kiss, She pulled back after about a minute "as I said, it was a wonderful evening, good night Sans" She smiled heading inside winking back at him. "bye" Sans smiled heard some people inside and guessed she had roommates, Sans began walking home...

Sans was smiling sheepishly when he was walking down a street with a broken lamp when a blue aura floated in front of him. His blue eye had begun to glow and suddenly images flashed in his mind of Y/N Getting attacked and hurt... Sans shook his head and it all faded away. Sans spun around Just in case he thought to himself and went back to her place. He could hear yelling, Sans cringed and used his powers and forced the door open. Y/N was being pressed up against a wall by a drunk guy... "Excuse me, She belongs to me. Get your hands off of her" He bares his fangs "OR YOUR REALLY GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME" His blue eye lit up viciously.

"Look at this little squirrel..." He laughed drunkly

Sans growled and sighed softly and put his arm out and did a forward motion sending him flying into a couch then ramming him into the wall. "sans!" She gasped and ran and fell onto her knees and hugged him warmly. "sans..." She cried softly. Sans gently took her in his arms "im sorry im late to being a hero" He smiled softly brushing a few hairs away from her face. She kissed him warmly then she began to cover him in little pink lipstick smudges. "you are really a hero" She whispered softly.

~~~~

She called the cops and got him arrested, "Sans, I owe you so much.. my sister should be here soon. You should go.. shes not very accepting of monsters" She said softly. Sans nodded understanding. "until next time then my love" Sans smiled and disspeared into the night