The Trip

It was later on that day when Mettatons performance had finnished, He walked off stage quickly and smiled sympathetically. "You ready to go soon?" He asked fluffing his hair a little bit. "Yeah, but where would I find Papyrus?" You asked curiously "simple, The pasta museum downtown" Mettaton chuckled. "come with me, if we take my limo we can get there faster" Mettaton grabs your arm and pulls you out amoungst the crowds to the limo. As you expected the inside was all pink, well pink and black. The room had some funky music playing and a bottle of champagne. Mettaton looked concerned though.. "Not that i care or anything but... did you and Sans have a thing at one point?" You asked quietly as he told the chauffeur where to go. "Me and Sans, hm.. Yeah... well... It was only for a short time though... but yeah, He's a real sweetheart and I'm happy he finally found his perfect match" He said softly.

"what do you mean?" You asked shocked by this, "Me and Sans... yeah it was love... it felt right but we both knew it was so wrong... so after one evening we both agreed that we shouldn't dance around the the tree if we werent going to decorate it... so we went our separate ways that was that" Mettaton nodded with a smile looking out the window thinking of the memories "Your perfect for him" He turned to you finally "Thanks" You smiled feeling a warmth in your heart.

Finally you guys arrived at the Pasta Museum you got up and where about to run inside when , "Knock em' dead Darling~" Mettaton smiled. You nodded walked inside to see Papyrus listening to a lecture about spaghetti in the main corridor. "Papyrus?" You tapped his shoulder. "FEMALE HUMAN DATING MY BROTHER! WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE PASTA MUSEUM?" Papyrus recognized your voice instantly.

"Y-your brother has gone missing" You sighed. Papyrus' eyes watered, "w-what?! my brother is gone!?!?" He croaked. "I need your help finding him, will you help me? Please?" You gently placed your hand on his shoulder. "Where is he?" He asked.

"I think he returned home to the underground, could you guide me there?" You asked hopeful. Papyrus face lit up standing up and striking a pose "GLADLY HUMAN, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR HOMELAND!" Papyrus grabs you hand and pulls you along. "Mettatons limo is here too!! Lets join back with him" you smiled. "EXCELLENT PLANNING HUMAM!!" Papyrus got into the limo.

"Oh papy! Great to see you" Mettaton purred, "hello my dear Mettaton, lets go rescue my brother!" Papyrus smiled. You giggled seeing Papyrus determination to get his brother filled you with determination as well. The limo pulled away from the museum "Burgerpants, take us to mt.ebott" Mettaton commanded. Burger pants nodded and went off towards mr.ebott.

"Your panicking almost as much as Papy, you need to relax. Sans can taue care of himself" Mettaton comforted you, you nodded a little but still was very worried.

Was he really ok?