Confrontation

"Hey can you meet me at the park around 11? <3" Sans received a text message from his lover and He smiled and responded imeditally "but of course, meet you there hun bun" Sans responded. "kay~ luv ya" She responded quickly after. Sans smiled to himself before putting his phone back in his pocket and continuing to watch the tv until the episode finnished then he gets up off the couch and quickly began to semi-clean the house and began thinking about what He could get her but then sighed softly ever so in love with her forgetting his train of thought. Her face imprinted in his mind, Her beauty... Her laugh... Her amazing smile. Sans checked the time and realized it was 1 minute to 11 He jumps and runs out the door and fwop! Trips and face plants into the floor then sits up and gets up noticing he had tripped over the umbrella barrel which was empty. He groaned and pulled his hood up and leaves and takes the shortcut to the park. 

He arrived at the park to see someone sitting on the bench he usually sat on, He frowned dissapointedly and went over and asked, "can I sit here?" He asked, "Sure" She nodded and He sat down. It was quiet for a few moments then suddenly she spoke "Your the monster dating my best friend eh? well I dont think you should be seeing her anymore, She deserves a BETTER PERSON. A human being at that" She growled defensivily. Sans was shocked by this but tried not to loose his cool resisting the urge to let his blue eye flare. "WELL Shes HAPPY with me! What do you have against me?!" Sans looked up his blue eye activated out of rage. "She isnt happy, She is pitying you... she doesnt even are" She responded sharply. "She did seem to care when she was kissing me last night" Sans smirked

"Listen, I dont know who you are. You dont know about us! So dont be saying You know whats better for us~" Sans blue eye flickered viciously. "Oh really? listen mr.Skeleton, we humans are only gonna let your guys be above ground for a shot amount of time we are gonna send you guys back the moment we get the chance. So leave my sister alone or I will hurt  you..." She threatens gripping his jacket pulling him closer. "If you even lay a hand on me ever again YOU WILL HAVE A BAD TIME" His voice became demonic. 

She whacked him viciously and He cringed and then lifted her up with his powers and she screamed. "HELP! THE MONSTER IS TRYING TO HURT ME! THE FILTHY CREATURE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" She cried out all innocently. Sans gasped and realized what he had down and his power faded and he took a few steps back before turning and running away in tears, "humans are so cruel..." He cried softly as he ran off into the woods towards mt.ebott....