The Lady at the Park Chapter 1

Sans took a deep breath and the fog appeared when he sighed. He began to slowly walk amongst the old buildings towards the outter parts of towns, Sans sighed softly where am I going? Why am I here, I should just go back to the underground... he thinks to himself as he buys himself a grande marble hot chocolate //delicious// He continued to walk on his own passing outside a restaurant seeing young couples laughing as they where chatting in the restaurant, even a proposal

Sans felt something in his heart tug and he looked at his feet again feeling so lonley, he sipped his hot chocolate with a small whimper. As he continued along the winding roads he finds himself standing infront of the "oak tree park". Families playing with there kids, lovers holding hands taking a stroll down the quiet . Sans felt his heart yearn more. What is this feeling? he questioned as he walked into the park.

He looked around and saw a empty bench facing a lake away from most of the buzz. He took one last look then sat down on the bench with a soft sigh, he sipped his hot cocoa as he watched the little ducks. "Excuse me Mr?" A soft voice asked from behind him.

I turned around to see a young lady, she was a little chubby and had beautiful ((eye colour)) with ((hair length and colour)) "s-sorry to bother you but may I sit?" She asked.

Sans moved over a lot to make sure she had room to sit, he moved so much he fell off the other side of the bench. She gasped and came over "sir! Are you ok?" She kneeled down next to Sans. "Y-yeah I'm alright" Sans readjusted himself a little so he could sit up. She pulled out a little hanker cheif and whipped off some of the mud as Sans cleaned himself off.

"Are you alright?" She asked, "y-yeah I'm sorry" he laughed. "We'll at least your ok" she smiled softly sitting back on the bench cleaning off her knees. "Do you still need the cloth?" She offered so kindly.

"May I?" He asked shyly "of course" she smiled as Sans cleaned off a little bit more. "Can I take it home and wash it?" He asked. "No no it's ok" She shook her head. "Please?" Sans gave the puppy eyes and she sighed. "Alright you win..." She smiled a little.

"My name is Sans by the way" Sans introduced himself very friendly, "my name is y/n it's great to meet you" She smiled softly. "I know it's kinda obvious but your a monster right? Your kinda new to this world" she asked gently.

"Yup, I am a skeleton. You humans have skeletons inside you guys too..." Sans resisted the urge to lay on a pick up line. "Yeah, but it's interesting seeing you, here in our world... I know you guys probably hate us for what we did" she sighed.

"The past is the past" Sans smiled softly instantly falling head over heels for this beautiful kind young girl