Alone

A few days previous

Sans fled the city as angry people chanced him out of the town, Sans ran in fear and anguish dropping his phone along the way. Sans returned the only place he knew was safe home he was out of breath but had lost his chasers about 3 hours out of the city. He continued quietly walking alone slowly up the mountain towards the mouth of the cave I should of never left this land humans are cruel creatures. Sans used his magic to brace the impact as he lept into the hole down into the underground "howdy Sans! Whatcha doing back here?" Flowey greeted him at the entrance. Surprised to see a monster like him back in this place

Sans didn't even address Flowey and kept walking through the ruins the slightest lingering smell of Butterscotch cinnamon pie, he walked for hours until finally he stopped because his legs gave out underneath him. He flopped into the snow right in front of Grillby's. He struggled to stand after falling down but went inside and low and behold stood Grillby cleaning as usual. "g-grillby?! how did you get here" Sans asked shocked as he pulled himself up on the bar stool. Grillby smiled and patted Sans' head, "If one of my friends needs therapy or someone to talk to. I will be there always. So whats got you back here at a place like this?" Grillby went back to cleaning his cups as he did for ever.

"I was tricked, Y/N friend tricked me into coming to the park and got people angry at me so I had to run away... I can never face her again... I am a coward and utterly foolish. A baby bones" Sans whispered softly. Grillby sighed and put down a bottle of ketchup for his loyal yet never paid his tab costumer. Sans flicked off the lid and chugged the bottle "you look starving, it will take a few moments but would you like some fries?" Grillby asked trying to comfort his buddy. 

Sans then smiled like the old days. Fries, whiskey and ketchup "sure, why not" Sans drank some more ketchup as Grillby began to heat up some food. "Grillby, Y/N do you think she really loves me? or is her friend right and shes just pitying me" Sans asked regretfully. Grillby sighed quietly knwoing how heart broken Sans was "Your panicking too much, she's totally in love with you" Grillby comforted handing him a plate full of golden brown fries. Sans began to eat  them hungirly, He hadnt eaten in hours "Its true that not many humans accept us but that doesn't mean we cant live with them as other people the humans treat other humans like there nothing and maybe for now we will be similar but that doesnt mean time will change things" Grillby smiled sitting down with his friend. "Shes head over heels for you and you are... in love with her a skele-ton" Grillby chuckled. Sans smiled a little "your right" He chuckled.

But really could I ever face her again?