The Love Story Ends

As much as it pains me the end is upon us

"Let's go home Sans, Together. C-could I move in with you? I mean if you don't want me to..." you ran your fingers along his jaw. His eyes light up in astonishment "you want to live with me?! Yes!!! Of course!" He was surprised "really?! I love you with all my heart thank you!" you smiled softly hugging him warmly. You got up and Sans took your hand the two of you left the room of judgement and returned to Mettaton and Papyrus, who where talking about being magnificent and stuff like that.

The two looked up with a smile and Papyrus ran over hugging his big brother sweeping him off his feet, "BROTHER!!" Papyrus cried out. Sans chuckled "hey bro, seems like you missed me a skele-ton!" Sans teased. Papyrus just stops "SANS!" Papyrus growled. You and Mettaton laughed as everyone piled into the car for the long ride home.

"Can we please, make one quick stop?" You asked hopeful. Mettaton smiled and nodded as you guys all went to your ex best friends house to tie up the last loose end . You and Sans got out of the car and walked to her door step and knocked on the door, when she opened up she was surprised to see you two "what do you want?" She snapped. You hugged her "I'm sorry, I wish you had learnt to get to know someone before you judge them.... So F/N ((friends name)) I will give you a second chance" You looked down to Sans and he nodded with a smile.  "W-what?!" She was amazed "Kindness is stronger than any blade of evil" You smiled letting go of her.

She paused in suprise, "hm" She shrugged "w-whatever" She closed the door. "That was seriously brave" Sans walking you back to the door of the car "it's a good life lesson, make sure to know when to spare a life and your greatest weapon against evil is Kindness and guidance to those who walked the wrong path" You responded

"Let's go to Grillbys, Lunch is on me" Sans smiled "wonderful darling~" "Wowie! Thank you brother" "that's sweet of you! Thank you" You gave him a little kiss as you all returned back to Grillbys for lunch.

And thus ends our story, you and Sans move in together, he later proposes and you two start a new life on a beach house with your children. Soon after your marriage monsters began to be more accepted. Asgore's flower business took off Papyrus got a job as... Well a royal guard for the queen. He got special passes due to his nature and he was happy. Mettaton became world famous but still visits time to time to babysit your kids. Sans well kinda got a job, he was hired by people to make bad puns and he enjoyed that job. I hope you all enjoyed this book and I hope to see you guys in the next book.

Thank you for all the amazing feedback! -Butterfly-Senpai