Hall of judgment

Sans smiled a little as he returned home to a room that he indeed had spent many many hours in knowing each crack and smudge, Golden floor and giant beautiful windows letting in surface light in the only few places that ever saw the light, He looked up at the roof that had cracks that had been filled with blue flowers. The flowers where called Forget me not's Sans then smiled "Im home..." He said softly and sat down in the center of the room and shut his eyes inhaling deeply. The soft smell of a room that had been invaded by plants and rotting wood yet the smell of recently waxed titles reminded him he was so far from there new 'home' Sans took a deep breath and relaxed feeling warmth and homey "its a beautiful day outside, Birds are still singing... Flowers are still blooming. Kids like you never existed so there's no need to go to hell" He said softly as he could hear voices all around him of the past, alternate time lines and more. He shut his eyes as the silence washed over him...

~~~~~

The moment you had arrived at Mt.Ebott where the barrier was you imedietally ran in coming across a grass room followed with yellow flowers and two abandonded throne . "Where is he? You asked yourself as you kept running "Y/N!! WAIT!" Mettaton called .trying to catch up with you when Papyrus grabs his shoulder "let her go on ahead, She must do this alone" Papyrus hugged Mettaton. Mettaton nodded with a sigh. 

You couldnt stop you kept running and running until you bursted through a door into a golden room and there in the center of the room sat quietly, A skeleton. Your skeleton. "SANS!" You cried out and he opened his eyes in surprise and spun around to see you and he got up. You lunged and the skeleton caught you with his magic and took you into his arms. Sans began to cry "Im sorry... I am ashamed for my actions" Sans sat down with you in his arms. "Sans..." You cried softly clinging to him. 

"im sorry, i was not faithful to you. I fled like a coward" Sans gentley held your face sobbing little florescent blue tears . "sans..." You repeated quietly. "Im sorry Y/N you do not have to forgive me for leaving without saying anything" He said quietly. "Sans" You say again. "im sorry.... IM SO SORRY" He began to cry and you pulled him into your arms. "sans, shut up for a second ok?" You gentley stroke the back of his skull whipping away your tears "Im not mad at you ok?" You whispered softly to comfort him.

"y-your not?" He said in disbelief looking up at you, You smiled softly and touched your nose to his non existant nose area "I could never be mad at you, you must of dropped your phone so you couldn't contact me. Sans, I love you so much I could never ever stay mad at my skele-boyfriend" You kissed his forehead gentley. "Trust me ok?" you whisper softly. Sans nods with a soft smile

I love you too