Preparations for Grillby Date

Sans POV
As soon as I got home I began looked through my clothes, I had a total of 3 jackets. My outdoor hoodie, indoor hoodie and a nice leather jacket Mettaton bought me after Papyrus snitched to Mettaton about the run in at the game corner.... I sighed softly as I looked through everything I owned for anything decent, trying to find something that would look nice for a first date. I finally decided on a outfit: A nice black leather jacket, a clean white shirt which smelled of Y/N's perfume because it was washed with her scarf. I smiled to myself childishly it smelled delicious. I slipped off my clothes and went into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, I laughed a little. A couple stains where on my head from falling into a muddy puddle on the way home.

I sometimes forget how thin I actually am, my outdoor hoodie really gives me a extra chubby look and my rib cage is fairly thick too giving me a muscular boney look, I switch on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I hummed softly to myself as the room fills with steam I drew a little smiley face on the mirror. I step under the water feeling my bones warm up; sighing softly as I relax. I review over the date details I had plan, "Meeting y/n at Grillby's new place at 6:30, if all things go well and we leave around 8... I can take her to see the lights at the park.... If things go really well maybe she will wanna go out again sometime.... dont jump ahead of yourself Sans...." I talked to myself as I polished myself up making sure I was a clean and pure as a baby-bones.

~~~

After a nice warm shower I put on my outfit, I had a few minutes to kill so I went down to the flower mart on the corner. Roses where going for a special price for a bundle, I walked through the shop. "Hey Sans" A familiar deep voice spoke to me from the back of the shop, I spun around and. "A-Asgore Dreemurr! your majesty how are you?" I nodded respectfully to the use-to-be-king. "Im great, the business is still a little slow because the humans dont exactly trust me yet but so far im able to make a living. Trying to get Toriel back ya know the drill" Asgore winks, "You look fancy today, you off to a date or something?" He asked. "Actually yeah, I eh. just stopped buy to buy some flowers for her" he chuckled. "Tell you what, Come by to have some tea with me once a month or so and ill give you flowers free once a month" Asgore chuckled happily. "Asgore really?! I mean..." Sans felt embarrassed but loved the idea of talking with Asgore again... to be honest this world is so vast running into other monsters became a bit harder "Here, Make your lady happy" Asgore gave sans a bouquet of roses. A fluorishing big boquet of white roses~

"I cannot thank you enough, see you around" Sans waved goodbye to Dreemurr, hurrying off to meet up with Y/N. His heart jumped a little bit nervously but took a deep breath and stepped into the Bar/grill.