The Date

//my own little doodle -3-// -Author-Sama

Sans took a deep breath and stepped into the fancy bar/grill. He looked around and saw Grillby, at the bar cleaning a cup as usual. Sans walked over with a smile of memory of always heading to Grillbys for dinner "Sup Sans?" Grillby asked seeing a old friend. "Has my date gotten h-""your the first to arrive, don't let your nerves unsettle you..." Grillby nodded kindly to his old friend. "Right sorry" Sans nodded nervously.

Sans went to there reserved table and sat down. He took a deep breath nervous when the choir of angels spoke "wow, you look great" She smiled. Sans looked up, she looked amazing, she was in cute (fav colour dress)

"Hey..." Sans said breathlessly, "you look great!" He complimented. "Really? I thought I might of overdressed" she admitted sitting down across from him very gracefully. "oh these are for you!" Sans remebered he had the flowers. Her expression lit up seeing the beautiful flowers, "Sans you didnt have to..." She was speechless. The bouquet was beautiful it was basically Sans colour pallet too; White and blue. She gentley laid them down next to her after smelling the roses. "I should of got you something" She giggled a little. "no no, your company is all I need truly" he confessed.

"Sans, Ill just say this now... if I start asking questions and get a little crazy just stop me. im just so curious about you and them all" She confessed. Sans chuckled "ill happy answer anything" He beamed with a soft smile. Her curiosity towards us monsters instead of anger gave me hope in acceptance of our kind.

~~~~

It was later in the dinner when He reached for his water, He caught her gaze she was looking at his hands. "you wanna closer look?" He asked filling there cups. Sans gentley put his hand out, She gently takes his hand and bends each of the joints in his fingers. "im sorry if im being weird" She hoped she wasnt being weird about this, she almost pulled away. "I dont mind" Sans smiled softly, Her warmth against his boney fingers felt nice.

After a few moment he let go and he retracted his hand "so what is grillby may I ask?" She asked. "well, hes a fire monster for us, but he might be known as a Fire Demon to you guys" He smiled softly. "thats so cool" She gushed. Sans flushed a little "y-yeah"

~~~ after dinner ~~~~~

"hey, I wanted to take you somewhere a little more special. thats almost like home" Sans did a little hand gesture to Grillby and he nodded. Sans guided you along the paths into the park, the christmas lights lit the paths. It was so dim and romantic, the light lit her face giving her a beautiful definition Sans was blushing immensely as He lead her to a bridge over a lake, he stopped in the center and looked out over the water. The moon lit the water and the reflection lit sans face "home..." He whispered. She giggled a little "it's beautiful.. I wish I could of seen your home" she said softly. Sans looked up,

"maybe someday, you can..." He looked up with a soft smile.