Love?

The wind blew softly through the trees on that cool aumtn afternoon. the water had little leaf boats dancing like newly weds slow dancing at a wedding... graceful and call... Sans smiled at her with loving eyes still unable to process such beauty, "c-can I get you number? S-so I can return your cloth to you Of course!" He asked pulling out his new phone. She giggled and smiled "of course" she typed in her number putting a little cat emoji afterwards. Sans smiled softly "hey wanna go get s-" her phone rang interrupting him and she picked it up.

"Yeah, sorry. yes yes...ill be there soon.." She hangs up. "Sorry but I gotta go now to meet up with some friend, same time tomorrow then" She waved goodbye as she got up and left accidentally leaving her scarf behind too, Sans found himself smiling immensely then noticed the scarf she had left.

As he got off the bench he looked around taking the scarf and hanker chief. As if a new perspective had dawned on him because of love he called up Grillsbys for directions to go have a drink and celebrate a new feeling in his bones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finally making it to the coffee shop "where in the world were you?" You good friend ((name asked)). "Oh I took a little detour threw the park and... Met a cute guy..." You responded with a light giggle running your fingers through your hair

"Hold up! You met a guy?! What's he like?! Is he tall? Handsome? Fluent in diffrent languages?" She pressed for information.

"He's something alright~" you giggled thinking back to the skeleton you had just met, his friendly smile imprinted in your mind. "What's he like?" She asked. "He's like... Kind... Cute. I didn't get to talk to him much since you called me" you sighed softly feeling your heart sigh along with you.

"Explain to me what he looks like at least!" Your friend begged. "He's a little on the short side, he's a skeleton monster but he's super kind!" You giggled finding yourself smiling at the thought of him. "Wait... You like... A MONSTER?!" You friend couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I totally would of not guessed, I would of total seen you with some handsome guy but.. A short monster.... A SKELETON AT THAT... That love between you two is unheard of Human and Monster...I wouldn't get involved with him too much. Humans and monsters have never really gotten along" You friend shook her head dismissively.

You pout a little "and? Maybe we can start the change!" You responded. "Look we are nothing yet, we are meeting up again tomorrow. So he can return something to me but he might not even like-" "WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU?? Your so loveable and kind!!!" You friend doubted it. You sigh softly could this be a start to a change?? Could this be the face of the new world? What will people say? Will people follow?