Reader x Human! Bill - (1) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~

Requested By: MusicFear
This is split onto two parts! Now onto the one-shot!:

Everyone had been avoiding you all day and frankly, you started to get annoyed by it. To make matters worse today was your birthday. To have everyone you know and love ditch you on a special day like this was hurting you inside. The only one to not ignore you was Bill Cipher. A bothersome dream demon who had taken a liking to you. Of course, you didn't know that part.

"Hurry up sweet cheeks. We haven't got all day to get to the Mystery Shack," Bill said. You eyed him as he checked his arm for his watch.

"Time's a ticking, birthday girl." You rolled your eyes.

"It's not like they'll be there Bill, everyone's been avoiding me all day long." You grumble angrily. Today's turn of events and Bill pressuring you go somewhere where you didn't want to was getting underneath your skin.

"I'm sure they'll be there..." He said, "I can see the future after all."

"Well not everything you see will come true, anything can change." You said, and held back a lump in your throat. You shoved your hands in your pockets and walked in a faster pace. Everything was numb to you right now.

Bill who was watching this happened sent something through him. He didn't like the way you acted. It made him feel...weird. He wanted you to stop being like that, to stop being angry and sad. And for that to happen he would do anything, even let a cat out of its bag.

"(Y/N), they're not ignoring you, they're just-just-"

"They're just what?!" You choked back a sob. You froze and spun around to face the triangular demon. Bill was floating and his pupil was on you. He didn't reply. You let out an exhausted sigh. You were tired of this. All of this. You were tired of playing the everything-is-fine act with everyone.

"Tell me Cipher, tell me why everyone is ignoring me, no less on my birthday!" You shouted at him. A tear rolled down your cheek. Bill didn't move. He only watched as you bit your lip and as tears rained down your face.

"I just don't understand why, so tell me the reason! I want to know, I'll even make a deal just to know," You fiercely rubbed away the tears. On the inside, Bill felt as if he was dying. He felt like someone was tieing him to a stake to let him burn.

"I'll make a deal right here right now." Your hand was extended to him. The demon didn't take it.

"We don't need a deal for this, (Y/N),"

"Then tell me Bill."

 They're avoiding you because..." Bill was lost for words. He was afraid he'd ruin the surprise and if he stuttered in front of you. 

"They're avoiding me because?"

"They're avoiding you because they're planning a surprise party for you." The news hit you like a bag of bricks.
You were wrong. That was going through your head. You were wrong. They did love you. They did care for you. They weren't ignoring you.

'I was wrong,' You thought as shock struck your face like cold water. Bill read your thoughts and was instantly calmed. The heat from his body was gone and he felt at peace.

"Why did you tell me?" You asked. The demon didn't reply. So you asked again.

"Why did you tell me? You could've just told me to go to the shack."Your voice raised. Bill didn't do anything. He just stared at you. He didn't want to tell you. He was scared to tell you why.

"I can't tell you." Was all he said. Then he disappeared out of thin air. Afterward, you were confused and slightly upset. You could trust Him, right? He trusts you so why didn't he tell you? There were so many questions.

You walked by yourself to the Mystery (S)hack. It was quiet. You thought of nothing. You forgot what Bill told you. You forgot what happened. You just didn't want to remember it at all. There was no point to remember it, and what for?

You entered the shack's door. The lights were out and you were questioning it. You knew the answer but forgot it. Suddenly the lights were turned on and cheers rang through the air.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!"

You smiled at everyone. Stan, Wendy, Soos, Dipper, Mabel and other people were here. Mabel had her party gun and shot it. Glitter rained everywhere. Wendy and Soos held up a banner painted in your favorite color, there written on it in curly letters were "Happy B-Day (Y/N)!!!" With little pink hearts surrounding it. You could Tell Mabel put the hearts there. The whole sight almost brought tears to your eyes.

"Thanks you guys, this is too much!" You ran over to them. Mabel was first to hug you.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)! Hope you like the surprise!" She pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. You laughed and smiled even through the anaconda squeeze. Once she let go you were pulled by your hands and hugged into Dipper.

"I'm also sorry if you felt like we left you behind or ignored you, it was all for the party." We pulled out and he flashed you a smile. To which you happily returned.

"No, it's okay. I guess it was worth it." You said.

"Perfect! Now let's go introduce you to some of the guests! There's this boy I really, really want you to meet!!!" Mabel told you and grabbed your hand. She dragged you to tons of people. You said your hi's and greetings. When you thought it was all over you were suddenly in front of a familiar face.

Soft bouncy brown hair, a couple of faded streaks of blue and purple dyed hair, and dark chocolate eyes, finally finished with a smile that would forever be remembered. Here in your very own eyes was your old crush.

"So this is the boy I really wanted you to meet, his name's-"

"Kai," You said. You could feel a slight blush rising to your cheeks. Kai was at your school. One day he just suddenly transferred to a nearby school for some unknown reason. You never saw him again. But here he is now.

"Hey, nice to see you again (Y/N), Happy Birthday!" He suddenly pulled you into a hug. The blush on your face grew more. Even if you couldn't see Mabel you knew she was smiling. Boys are her thing you know? You both pulled out of the hug.

"Well, I guess I should leave you two to catch up." Mabel said, and left with a huge grin. I mean, who wouldn't be happier after setting up your cousin with a dude, and on her birthday too? Well, Mabel would be.

"You wanna go get some punch? I heard it was killer," Kai asked and sent you a flirtatious wink.

"Sure." You smiled and followed him to the refreshments table. Maybe it was time to move on from someone. But what you didn't know was that, that someone was reading your thoughts.

~~~

Bill's POV:

'Maybe I should move on, I mean my old crush is here, might as well make the best of it,' Bill read your thoughts. Something within him sank. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it must be something important since he was feeling this way.

'I can't let this happen,' Bill watched through the window, his eye was fixed on you and your crush. Kai put an arm around your shoulder and smiled at you. You returned it and began to talk more. 

'I can't just waltz in there, I need something, I need a plan, I need a vessel.' He immediately got a great idea. It would take some sacrifices, but it would be worth it.

'I can't possess Pine Tree again but I can create my own vessel...' Then Bill left. He would do anything to keep that boy away from you. Anything.

(So, this is part one, hope you enjoyed it!!! Request are open, just comment below! :3 Baaaaaiiiii)