Reader x Human! Bill - (2) Happy Birthday (Y/N)!!!~

Requested By: MusicFear
Second part of one! Hope you like it, it might be rushed at the end, or the whole thing or short...ANYWAY, onto the one-shot!:

The party was a blast. Everything was going perfect. Soos was on music along with Wendy, she wanted to pick some of the newest beats, only the best for you. Mabel was partying it out with her two buddies, but every now and then she would check up on the party and you could catch glimpses of her staring at you and Kai. You gave her a thumbs up one of the few times you saw her, that made her wink at you.

Dipper was flirting around with some of the girls. You were happy for him, he finally did something other than use a list or have his face glued to that Journal of his. Stan, as usual, was pocketing money from people by putting out price tags on the food. Everything was good. Wait, better than good, it was spectacular.

"So (Y/N), I'm going moving back to the school next year," Kai said to you.

"Really? That cool," You smiled, "Do you need any help fitting back in?" Then before Kai could respond to your hand was grabbed and pulled away.

"GAH!" Your arm was pulled harshly. Kai gave you a confused look and you wanted to go back to him. You gave Kai a look that you would be back. He sort of understood it. When you were done someone unfamiliar was in front of you. His eyes weren't on you this very moment, they were on Kai.

The boy in front of you must've been at least a year older, more mature. He had long golden hair swept back and pale-ish but healthy glowing skin. He had on a black jacket with brick patterns on the ends, long cargo shorts, and black sneakers. You had to admit he was kinda cute, but you were furious.

"What? Who the heck are you?" Your tone was angered and frustrated. This random dude just pulled you away from Kai. The blondey stared at you then back at Kai and then back to you.

Kai was looking around for you, but settled along with a few girls. Bill watched with hatred as Kai flirted with the other girls. How could you not see that Kai was toying with your heart? That was Bill's job. Bill didn't want you to see that Kai didn't really like you. Once more the strange boy pulled your hand again.

"It's me," The boy spoke while moving, then turned his head to you, "Bill."
For a split second Bill's eyes glowed yellow and changed to slits. He smiled at you. You didn't return it. In anger you broke your hand free from Bill's grasp.

"You finally came back to apologize?" You spat. You folded you arms.

"What? No, I just-" Bill tried to speak.

"So you didn't come to apologize," You said, "Then why come at all?"

Bill was quiet with his answer. He really didn't want you to be with that other boy. He was a player, and sadly you couldn't sense that. Bill wanted to keep you to himself, he wanted to keep you from all the dangers of the world.

"Answer me Cipher," Your voice was stern and demanding.

"Um-I-I, uh..." Bill stuttered and failed to keep the blush under control.

'Curse this stupid human body!' He thought. Bill gulped.

"I just, uh, I-I can't tell y-you..." He spilled. Bill's face was completely red and the redness was spreading out to his ears. He fumbled with his fingers and his feet shuffled under him. It was adorable to you. You caught yourself flushed slightly.

"Oh come on, spit it out!" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"I-Ididn'twantyounearthatboy." He spoke in one big breath.

"What was that? Come again?" You teased. Bill's eyes were everywhere expect on you. Then he mumbled what he said before, but you couldn't hear it.

"Speak louder!~" You said, stifling a giggle. It was rare to have Bill like this.

"I d-didn't want you near t-that boy." He avoided eye contact with you. Your previous blush grew and you smiled.

"Jealous are we now?" You came over to Bill.

His head was down. You weren't sure if it was because of embarrassment or shame. You put a hand on his shoulder. Bill looked up. His black eyes were on yours. Standing your toes you suddenly smashed your lips on his. Bill's eyes widened as you kissed him. Forgetting about everything he kissed you back.

"I think that was the best first kiss I ever had." You said and smiled.

"Yup, cause I was the one who gave it you." Bill smirked. You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Oh please, I was the one who kissed you."

"No, I was," Bill whined and then kissed your nose. That action made your face flush.

"Fine you win." You said and then Bill wrapped his arms around you. Hopefully next time Bill won't be too jealous when he finds out that Kai will be moving back to your school...

~~~ EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT~~~

"(Y/N), did you know I liked you before this?" Bill asked. You pulled away from Bill.

"Oh I knew, I just wanted to get you jealous, you don't think I know how to play a game of love?" You grinned and kissed him on the nose. It was to get him back from the kiss before. You back to stride away to go and find Mabel. She needed to hear the news.

Bill stood there as you walked away. He was scared, embarrassed and totally in love.

"H-Hey! Wait for me!" He called and ran after you.