TLW: Human! Prince! Bill x Princess! Reader

I'm terribly sorry

There's no amount apologies I give or excuses I could make for not finishing your request. I also hope you don't mind me posting your request since it helps explain the plot to the readers

"In summary, so I can get this right, Bill's family and the Reader's are enemies. Because of those fueds, the Reader's parents never permitted her to go outside, cause she might get hurt or kidnapped. One day, Bill snuck into the castle and asks her to go on an adventure with him. She agrees. Later in the adventure, Bill got ambushed while he's out. He was presumed dead and the Reader's kingdom celebrated. But since he wasn't dead he went to go see the princess to apologize and they share their first and last kiss." - Random105 or now -Royal_Empress-'s request 

What is a princess without her prince?

Wherever there is a storm there is a rainbow. Wherever there is sorrow there can be joy. For how can the flowers of spring rest without winter? In order for one to begin the other must end. This was the relationship between Ciphers and the Monroes.

How can two kingdoms both alike in every way possible despise each other? It was complete madness. Duels raged and people spit insults. This feud had been going on for so long no one could remember how it started.

Things got even more perilous when the children of these two houses fell in deeply in love.

~~~

"Lady (Y/n)! Lady (Y/n)?" A petite woman ran about the halls, her dress fluttering around like her heavy heart.

The redhead scurried around, desperately searching the halls for you. She was too encased in finding the young princess that when she turned the corner she bumped into someone.

"What troubles thou, maiden Lyra?"

"Oh mistral, Abel! Have thou seen Lady (Y/n)?"

"Not at all,"

"Perhaps she quarrels in the courts?"

"Many thanks," The woman bowed her gratitude and rushed away to find you.

~~~

"You know thy rules,"

"Ye from this household shall stay until thy band unites another,"

"I hate how I can't leave until I get married," You pouted, anger flushed on your cheeks, "and speaking in Old English tongue is hard. Why can't we just speak normally?"

"This household dares not to break tradition, Lady (Y/n)."

"But the Cipher kingdom doesn't have to speak formally!"

"We do not speak of the Cipher household. Thine enemy have attentive ears..."

"I know it's hard (Y/n), but please just go along with it."

~~~ When they first meet~~~

"Why do you speak that way?"

"Why do thee not speaketh this way?"

"There you go again, use those strange words,"

"Strange?"

"Yes, strange, no one speaks like that for centuries."

(after some more diologue, Bill attempts to flirt in old English)

"I am comparing thee to a doll, yes pretty indeed, but a puppet merely being mastered."

"If I am a doll, then what dost make thou?"

"If you are a doll, then I am a puppeteer to string such a doll on an adventure."

"An adventure you say?"

"Yes, an adventure indeed. I can promise thee to wondrous things,"

"(Y/n), meet me here at midnight and I'll sweep you off your feet!"

~~~

"No one could survive a fall like that!"

"Let the sirens have him"

And as you can see, most of this one-shot was in the planning process. Usually, I write my dialogue first then add on buuuuut I never got around to finishing it ;-; Maybe one day I'll come back to it because I really liked this one!! I loved the old English talk, mainly because at the time I was writing this we were doing Shakespeare in English!