The Lost Works: Yandere! Bill x Reader

OKAY YES, I CAVED IN. Someone requested it and I immediately fell in love with yandere Bill. He would totally be the jealous and possessive type okay? This is one was mostly written so have fun ;)

It was a mistake. A life changing one at that. It was completely composed of ifs. If you didn't see the job if you hadn't applied for it, if you didn't move. Maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have noticed you.

Every day your stalker became more obsessed. Soon only the sight of you wasn't enough. He yearned to see your smile, he needed to hear your voice, he wanted to feel your touch. In the day you would go about your business with him stalking you. At night he would watch you sleep, maybe even enter your dreams.

It wasn't bad at first. You wouldn't notice him but then he wanted to be noticed by you. Bill would do anything in his power for you to do so.

Little things went unnoticed by you, soon more important things went missing. You didn't understand what went wrong. Everything was magically disappearing. Your house keys, your favorite necklace, then even your shoes. Eventually, people began to go missing too, ones who had become too close with anything related to you.

Bad day at work, you had an argument with your boss. The next day you came in, everyone said he had mysteriously vanished without a trace. The usual mailman who delivered your mail gone the next day, a new guy came in saying he had to visit some family in an outside country, which you believed to be a lie since he never returned. One more mailman after the next and soon you began to go to the post office to get your mail.

"I just don't understand," You mumbled, staring at your wall of conspiracy theories.

Everything on that wall had evidence to figure out who your stalker was. But nothing came up, even with all the weird coincidences. The thing was that your stalker was someone who someone who couldn't be seen but definitely acknowledged, so none of your evidence mattered.

"Just who could it be?" After pondering some more you started to become tired. Yawning, you ran a hand through your sloppy hair. Your body slumped into the chair, your shoulders hunched over as you stared at the ground.

Then a voice spoke out.

"That's just the thing, dollface..."

Startled, you jumped up, looking around for anyone. The voice's echo rattled in your bones. To your searches you found nothing, it was just you and your wall of mystery.

"Who are you?!" You shouted, curiosity obvious in your tone.

The voice came again, loud and clear.

"I'm not a who, I'm a what!"

"Then what are you?" You spoke with confidence. That's probably what hooked him in; your confidence. You were always confident in everything, it was interesting even when you failed.

"What am I? What AM I? I am none other than Bill Cipher, the greatest dream demon to ever live!" The voice boomed. Suddenly the wall of all your theories began to grow red dots all over. The liquid spread and slowly dribbled in the form of a triangle, continuing to make more details.

"What the-" Your finger touched the fluid, the thick fluidity scared you. It was blood.

'Where did all of this blood come from!?' Your eyes grew to the size of saucers. Wiping the blood on your jeans you kept your gaze on the wall, afraid some monster would pop out.

"Oh, just the blood of a few simpletons who came close to you," The voice laughed maniacally.

"You're insane!" You gawked.

"Sure I am! What's your point?"

"What-What do you want!?" You were losing your confidence. You were losing yourself.

"All I want is you!"

"Me?" Your voice barely audible but Bill still heard you.

~~~

"(Y/N), my little (Y/N), you're going to stay with me forever,"

"I did it all for you!"

~~~

I had some later dialogue and it broke off from the story. 

The ending was that Bill trapped the Reader in the mindscape as her real body fell into a coma (which she ended up in because Bill planned an "incident"). There the two would stay together and she would be forever trapped with him...Pretty dark, eh? Well, I hoped you liked this one~