Reader x Bill - Alliance

Requested by: (I kind of forgot who, whoopsies!)

Regular demon Bill this time but you don't see his form except on a wall so ehh? 

Okay, I don't want to spoil the one-shot so here you go!
Enjoy~

You were never fond of the color white. It's a very bland color, which is why you never liked it. Something like red or black suited your taste. Yes, you adored the color red more than white. Sadly, you couldn't paint the hospital room's red and so they stayed white much to your dismay.

The explanation for you being in the hospital was because you were sick. Too sick for any outside contact. In conclusion, the hospital kept you quarantined away in a little room. A small, white room where you were often alone in.

There wasn't anything in the room except for a bed. If there was, it would have to be disposed of immediately. That didn't give you many time killers to pass with.

You sat on said bed with the cold wall pressing against your back. Although the thoughts kept you company they weren't enough to satisfy you. Occasionally your arms would fidget in the hospital's special gown. It was too tight for your liking but it's supposed to be that way. Every few seconds you would flinch, your body wanting the need to move.

'You know you can't...'

Talking to yourself was often a way to get rid of the lingering loneliness since you couldn't interact with real people.

"I know," You replied and let out a long sigh.

Closing your eyes, you were tired of seeing the room's boring color.

'Could've at least given you a coloring book.'

"You know what happened last time," A snort of air shot out of your nose.

'So what if you drew on the walls? It's not like they can't be washed.'

You didn't respond. Instead, you only paced your breathing to a slow rhythm. It was if you were in a trance. The feeling of tranquility washed over you like a stream of water. Whenever that happened you would sleep the day away. Unexpectedly, a third voice entered your head.

So you're the kook I've heard so much about!

Instantly your eyes snapped open, curious about the new voice. This was one you didn't create on your own. If it was, you wouldn't have made the voice as echoey and high pitched.

"Who are you?" Your eyebrows curled into a questionable look. Even though you had nothing to stare at, you concentrated on the padded walls in your room. Suddenly, beads of liquid pricked on the wall. What caught your eye was the color. It was red.

The crimson liquid seemingly painted itself into a triangular shape with a single eye, contrasting itself with the white. Hesitantly, you struggled off the bed and walked to the drawing, before plopping yourself on the ground. The triangle glowed as it spoke.

Name's Bill Cipher doll face!

"Bill Cipher?" Your voice lingered.

The name seemed familiar yet distant at the same time. Maybe you heard it from someone or possibly you read about it in a book.

Bill Cipher! The greatest dream demon ever to live! Also the last...

"The last?" 

Not gonna give specific details but yeah, last of my kind

"So why are you here, o great and mighty Bill Cipher?" You snickered like a hyena.

Haha, very funny kid but I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to make a deal