TLW: The Christmas Special (Human! Bill x Reader)

This very very VERY long. This was also the long-awaited winter/Christmas themed one-shot I promised a while ago. 

It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas. The snow slowly floating down from the sky, the shack's fireplace giving off a warm golden glow, and the Christmas tree you were decorating. The air smelled of cinnamon and pine tree needles, it was a wonderful mix. You loved the scent of it.

You hummed to yourself Walking in a Winter Wonderland as you placed a shiny yellow star on the pine tree. It dangled and glimmered in the lighting. You smiled to yourself. You continued to place more ornaments on the tree as Mabel readied her glitter canon, well, now a tinsel canon. She fired it and tinsel rained onto the Christmas tree.

"Mabel," You laughed.

"What? We had to put tinsel on the tree at some point," She smiled and laughed along with you.

"You guys are too funny," Dipper looked up from his book, "Say, Mabel, have you got the cookies and milk ready for Santa?"

Mabel's ear perked up and her face bloomed. At the mention of chocolate chip sugar cookies (that were already frosted with mountain loads of sprinkles,) Mabel ran to the kitchen. Her brown hair showed how fast she was as she dashed back to living room.

In her hands was a plate of cookies that would give anyone diabetes just by looking at it. While she placed the cookies by the fireplace a certain demon snuck up on you. He had sun-bleached hair, pale skin, and a smile unlike no other. One you certainly wouldn't forget.

"Hello!" He said in your ear. You jumped and let go of the ornament in your hands. It was glass. You were afraid of them breaking. Thankfully, Bill caught the ornament before it hit the ground with a crash.

"Whew, don't scare me like that Cipher!" You pouted and punched him in the shoulder. He gave you a grin and placed the ornament back into a box.

"(Y/N), why do you waste your time decorating a tree when I could do it in a pinch." Bill rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Immediately the tree was fully decorated with golden ornaments, golden tinsel, (somehow) golden candy canes and a golden star on the top. In fact, everything on the tree was in gold.

'Bill and his gold,' You looked at the tree.

"Because Bill it's more sentimental if we decorate the tree ourselves," You said and gave him a look. Bill gave you the same look. After a few moments of an ultimate stare down Bill groaned, stopping the mini staring contest.

"Come on, change it back, go on Bill." You gave him a small smile and folded your arms.

"Fine," He grumbled and snapped his fingers again. The tree magically changed back and everything wasn't as yellow as before.

"Thank you, and you can help me if you want." You said and picked up an ornament from the box. Bill huffed, his face turning a little pink. Then he began to help you place the ornaments on the tree. After when you two finished Mabel came over with gingerbread cookies.

"You guys worked hard!" She pushed the plate you two guys, "Take a cookie!"

Gladly you grabbed one and took a bite. Bill, on the other hand, hesitated and watched until after you ate your cookie. After he watched you eat the Christmas frosted cookie he then slowly ate his. The flavor exploded in his mouth and his eyes widened at the taste of the delectable sweet. You watched as he took five more cookies from Mabel and scarfed them down in less than a second.

"Whoa, someone's getting their sugar rush early!" Mabel and you giggled. Bill didn't care as he chomped on his last cookie. You smiled at his actions and left him be to eat the cookies. Your body moved to the window. The edges were frosted with swirly patterns of ice.