Reader x Sick! Bill Cipher - Sick Kisses

Requested by: Designer_Fangurll
Now onto the one-shot! :)
(Sorry if it's too short and because it's a bit late, I have a presentation due on Monday!)

"Ughh, (Y/N)?" A cracked voice from behind.

You knew who it was. It was Bill Cipher, a dream who recently turned human by accident. Long story short, Dipper was doing alchemy, some potions were involved, and Bill was there.

"Hmm?" You answered, not lifting your head up to see the demon.

Right now you were on your phone playing a piano game. The tiles were going faster and faster as you attempted to hit them.

"(Y/N)." You didn't pay attention to Bill.

"(Choice of Symbol)," And, you died. In ignorance you shifted your head to meet Bill's body, only what you saw worried you.

Truth be told, you kinda had a crush on the human demon, and seeing him here in front of you with his golden hair tousled and his body wrapped around in a blanket, you almost smiled. His hair was messy as if he had just rolled out of bed, his slim figure was embraced by a fuzzy blue blanket, and his face looked extremely pale while also red.

"(Y/N), I think I'm dying," Bill said. You furrowed your eyebrows. If he was dying, wouldn't he be on the floor writing in pain?

"Really? Come over here," Bill followed your orders and sat next to you on the couch. You brought your hand up to his forehead and pressed your palm to it. It was hot. Like oven stove hot. So hot you could bake eggs on him. 

"Tell me, Bill, what do you feel like?" You inquired.

"I think I feel like the stolen souls of children."

You face palmed, "Be more specific."

"Oh," Bill flustered, "Well, I feel hot and cold at the same time, my limbs are sore, and-and I can't think straight...." Hearing his answer, you decided to have some fun with him. You obviously knew he wasn't dying.

"Bill, I'm sorry to say, but you really are dying." It took all of your power not to laugh out loud. Who knew it would hurt so much to hold in a laugh? When you said this you did not expect what happened next.

Bill's lips moved on yours and you instantly pushed him away, mainly because of your reaction. Your head was swarming with emtions, but most of all you were confused. Why would he kiss you?

"What the heck Bill!?" You screamed, putting a hand to your mouth, touching where he placed his lips. It was warm and then a familiar tingling sensation sparked through your body.

"Well, I'm dying, right? So I thought I might as well...kiss you before I die," Bill squirmed on the couch, suddenly finding his blanket very interesting. 

Your face flustered a bright pink. Bill's eyes went wide.

"You're not going to die too, right!? You're turning red!" He shouted and put a hand on your forehead. You shoved off his hand and brought him closer on the couch.

"Bill, you're not dying. I was only joking, you're just sick," You explained.

It took a moment for Bill to process what you said. You could tell when he knew what you meant when his face turned a darker red.

"Oh," Was all he said. You chuckled. From there you both sat on the couch in silence. Only staring at each other and saying nothing. No matter how cheesy it sounded, you got lost in Bill's eyes. His irises were a dark black and his pupils were dilated. Bill was also the same with your eyes. 

"Did you like it?" He asked out of the blue.

"What?"

"So, did you like the kiss?" He questioned again.

You thought about it. It was a nice kiss. It was tender and gentle, not like the usual Bill who would cause havoc to everyone around him. In fact secretly on the inside, you wanted to kiss him again. You shook your head at the thought of that.

"I did," You smiled and so did Bill, "Come on Bill, let's go get you some soup, I think I have some in the fridge."

After that, Bill followed to the kitchen where you reheated the soup, next serving it to him it. When he was done you both did a bit of cuddling on the couch.

Bill eventually got better and there were a few kisses here or there. All in all, you both were happy.
Until... you got yourself sick.