Gravity Falls x Reader...?

Okay.

I've come up with a new story in mind. Sort of like a last goodbye to Gravity Falls. It's for me and you all! Would you guys read it? Would you like it?

Of course, I'll still be doing one-shots and stuff. It's just the fandom died out quickly and I'm worried no one will read it if I post it later...Either way, I'm still gonna post it.

Without further a due! The prolog:

What would you do if you could bring back Gravity Falls? How much would it cost?

Give away your home, your family, and quite possibly even your life.

You would do anything for another season, right? Anything at all?

Strike up a deal with Bill Cipher, and the cost would be almost free!

Just shake his hand...
And all of it will come true.

△ ▼△ ▼△ ▼△

(Y/N) (L/N), the most dedicated Gravity Falls fan out there, is on the Cipher Hunt! She'll travel the world to find and figure out the clues behind the mysterious hunt for Bill's statue. It's her last hurrah since the series has ended; she would do anything for Gravity Falls.

Even if it meant a deal with Bill Cipher.

So tell what you think! I've already written out the first chapter...
If you guys like and want it, I'll post it!

Okay, Blaria out! See you guys on the flip side!~