Cat! Reader x Cat! Bill - Kittypet

( Requested by: destinytv

I hope you enjoy it! I spent a lot of time on it ;)
Also, there should be some older request posted later! I ALSO REALLY REALLY WANTED TO DRAW BILL AS A CAT! My own cat version. Sorry if the picture is large Anyway, onto the one-shot!~ )

 Sorry if the picture is large Anyway, onto the one-shot!~ )

You had never been outside before. Not a day in your life. Your owners never let you. It's not like you didn't mind though. They spoiled you with treats and toys that kept you inside. So since you were curious about the outside world (and quite bored with seeing the same things every day) you decided to be rebellious and leave your master's house.

It didn't seem like a bad idea at first but soon things quickly turned for the worst.

In conclusion, you got lost.

Without a clue as to how to get home. The outside world was new and strange to you, so you had no idea where you were. But you knew you were in a bad part of town. A few run down buildings passed by you, towering over with scary shadows and shapes. Your small and slender body stalked around the area.

In a span of thirty minutes, you had aimlessly walked from the comforts of your master's home to the scariest part of town. The part of town were the sneakiest and malicious cats prowled.

For the longest time now you could sense something following you. Of course, you were scared, you have never been in this kind of situation before. Lost and being followed. You didn't know what to do.

While you passed by on the sidewalk, you could see from the passing alley cat eyes that watched your every move.

The feeling of being stalked overwhelmed you to the point where every at every noise your ears would twitch. Your tail flicked around in nervousness. You could hear their padded paws following you, making their presence very clear. It was hard to tell though with the yelling and noises coming from other buildings.

'I can hear them. What do I do? I've never been followed before, much less ever had a conversation with other cats,' The sound of their footsteps got louder, causing you to hunch your shoulders.

'Oh gosh, they're getting closer,' Your ears twitched. At the sound of the next paws, you immediately broke out into a sprint. From behind you could hear the other cats also running. Your (F/C) collar and tag bounced each time you leapt off your hind legs.

'I could lose them in alleys!' Then you pivot your body into the nearest alley, trying to get them off your tail.

It was like a maze of alleyways with no end. With each bend and turn you took as a chance to get as far away from them as you could. You were lucky that you had a chance to get away, but that luck was going to run out eventually.

Looking back you saw the three figures of the cats get smaller and smaller. Filled with pride you didn't notice that you had run into a dead end. The walls cornered you just like those cats would. Inside the alley was littered with little mice bones that hid under the cover of night.