chaptah wan

helo and welcom to chaptah wan. todeh i willl be tellin u da story of ashtun irwein. i am not vereh good at tyhping so my freind will tyhpe for me.

---

ashtun irwein was born on august 7th 1992 in austria. he was a rly good kid and loved to play football. one day his friend column came to his house and asked him if he wanted to be in his band. ashtun said "sure lmao" and went to column's house to practise playing the flute. ashtun was a very good flute player and wanted to be the flute player in their new band, but column made him play the triangle. ashtun was very angry that he was made to play the triangle so he decided to break column's saxophone by hitting it repeatedly with a rubber dildo. column came back to find the saxophone broken. he was very upset, but it was ok because the other band members, michelle and lucia, had a spare one he could borrow. column thanked them, but michelle wanted something in return. a week later lucia and ashtun opened up the cupboard to get their instruments and saw michelle and column frick fracking. they were very angry and refused to talk to them. ashtun decided that he and lucia should move so they packed their bags and drove across the border to germany. they lived on the edge of austria so it wasn't a long drive. when they got there they found that nobody lived in germany anymore, and the whole country had been taken over by zombies. they were both terrified of the zombies and ran away. they hid in a rubber dildo factory which ashtun thought was very ironic.

---

that is teh end of chaptah wan if u licked it then pls cohment and i will post chaptah too