chaptah thwee

bryana and arzaylea the fish hated eachother so much that they decided to have a staring contest. whoever lost was eaten by lucia and ashtun. michelle and column turned up to watch the contest. they wanted to apologise to lucia and ashtun so they came over to germany. but then they realised that everyone was a zombie, so they decided to chill instead. arzaylea and bryana started to stare at eachother as michelle and column sat on a bench eating popcorn and cheering them on. arzaylea was very close to blinking but then bryana suddenly blinked. arzaylea the fish cheered because she knew that she wasn't going to be eaten. but then they both realised that they had been out of the water the whole time, so they stopped breathing and died. ashtun came back from the toilet and found them both dead. column and michelle were there and he assumed that maybe they had killed the fish. he got very angry and chucked a glass dildo at them. if smashed into a million pieces, injuring michelle. michelle started to cry and ran away. column followed her. lucia came back from the toilet too and started to cry. they were very upset and they thought that column and michelle had killed the fish. they wanted revenge. so ashtun decided that they should kill them.

---

oOh ploht twihst wat wil hapen ?? wil ashtun killl michelle an column ?? find owt nex chaptah