chaptah eyt m8

sorri tat i dident updayt i wahs 2 bizy wiv cristmes buht i ahm bac now lolzOr
---

lucia had been trapped inside the piranha for months. she had been digested many times, but somehow she never left the stomach. it made no sense.

"how many times are you going to digest me?" lucia asked angrily. the piranha heard her. it cracked a devilish grin. "the possibilities are endless."

-

ashtun had become very depressed over the months since lucia had disappeared. column was gone too. michelle had killed herself. poot had moved out to start a new life in death valley. he was all alone. his plan had failed.

ashtun decided that he would need to find column and lucia. but everything he tried to do didn't work. he even tried flushing column's 'grow your own foreskin' kit that he had given him down the toilet, to see if he would come running to get it back. but column didn't return.

ashtun still didn't know what had happened to lucia. he had been searching for so long, but she could not be found.

ashtun was sat in the corner of the dildo factory, crying, when he heard a noise. he looked up to see a piece of paper had been pushed under the door. he ran over to read it. it said 'if you won't come save me, i better do it myself. independent ass bitch.' it was written in column's handwriting. ashtun knew now that column was alive, and he had to find him.

and once he found him, he would kill him. and then he would likely become sad again and kill himself. but that wasn't the point.

ashtun opened up the door, and set out on his adventure across germany to find column. but as soon as he opened it, a zombie jumped on him. he tried to struggle, but then he heard a laugh. it was kate.

"chat shit get banged." she said.

--

o nu wil ashtun di?!?