chaptah nein

remamber 20 vots or no chaptah !!!! tis is 2 mak sur tat ppl are reding my stori if u now wot i meen
---

everything was silent in germany. ashtun, column, michelle and lucia had not been seen for years. they were long gone. the zombies had gotten bored and eaten themselves. kate had vanished too.

germany had not seen human life for years when a large man suddenly crossed the border. he was dressed in all white and looked like a radish in disguise. he was completely bald and wasn't wearing any shoes. he had just come out of nowhere.

he walked towards the dildo factory with a sad smile on his face. as he got to the door, he stopped and began to cry. but then he stopped because it was ruining his mascara.

"what are you doing here?" a voice called. the voice sounded slimy and it scared the man. he turned around, and saw a fish laying on the ground. it had dyed blonde hair and had a t shirt on that said 'i love bali lol.' the fish looked very angry.

"who are you?" he asked the fish. the fish smiled at him. "my name is arzaylea."

"what? everyone said that you were dead. they said that in the tru storeh of ashtun irwein, an old legend. you are dead!" he shouted. he reached down and pulled a sparkly pink plastic knife out of his sock, which was sponsored by goreblog™.

"i will cut you, you ugly slimy piece of turnip." he told arzaylea.

arzaylea just sighed. "the legends are not true. ashtun and the rest of them are not dead. and neither am i."

the man put down his plastic knife by tucking it into his ballsack.
he always put things in his handy sack. he thought that it was nice to have a sack there to carry your items.

"what?" he shouted. and he began to cry again.

ashtun was alive?