chaptah syx

tis is deadicayteed 2 mi beast freind kate 4 bieng a gemini raisin. i am postin tis chaptah erly bc i lov mi fens
---

michelle and column were sat at home enjoying their lives when they heard a noise outside the door. they thought it was nothing, but then they heard it again. "i'll just go see what that is." said column. michelle sat on the sofa and waited for her boyfriend column to come back, but he didn't. she started to worry, so she went to the door to look for him. but he was nowhere to be found. suddenly, a 5'something chick jumped out behind the door and shoved michelle on the floor. michelle screamed and fell backwards. the girl stared down at michelle angrily.

"are you nashgrierxox420 on vine?" the girl asked. michelle nodded quickly. the girl crouched down and slapped her in the face. "nash is absolute trash. and so are your vines." the girl said. michelle began to cry. how could someone ever insult her bby like that? the girl introduced herself. "i am kate. and i have to come to tell you one thing!" she shouted.

"spit it out then you rat." said michelle. she was already done with this girl's bullshit. she didn't give a toot about what she thought.

"we all know that carter reynolds is better." kate whispered in michelle's ear. michelle screamed. all of a sudden, she saw a man appear behind kate, and hold a frying pan above her head. it was nash grier, and michelle was shocked. suddenly he hit kate over the head with the frying pan, and knocked her out. she fell to the floor, and her carter reynolds backpack fell off her shoulder. she noticed that the girl was wearing a badge that said 'number 1 gemini.' on it. no wonder she was a raisin. she was a gemini.

"nash!!! my hero!!!!" michelle screamed. she ran up to him and tried to hug him, but he pushed her away. "get off me you crusty toenail." said nash, sounding angry. "i am only here to get away from this weird guy who's been calling me all week. can i hide in your basement?" he asked. michelle nodded. she hoped that poot wouldn't mind having to share her room for a while. nash probably had explosive diarrhoea in his sleep. but she wouldn't tell poot that.

nash ran past her, and into the basement. michelle stared outside into the garden. column had vanished. but where had he gone? surely he couldn't just disappear like that?

before michelle could think anymore, the phone rang. she ran over to try and answer, but it was too late, and it went straight to voicemail. "tuna salad." a menacing voice said through the voicemail. "eat my babies." suddenly, the voicemail stopped. behind her, the front door slammed shut.