chaptah fyv

bfor i wryite tis chaptah i jst whanted 2 say tat i luv mi fans fank u al 4 suportting mi pls mak surh to sEnd this storeh 2 ur freinds and vote 18 tims for the next chaptah thx xox
----

ashtun was all alone to plan now that lucia was gone. he had been planning for two weeks. column and michelle thought that he had forgotten about them, so they went back to their love life in austria. but ashtun was far from forgetting them. his plan was as evil as evil could be. there was no way that it could be any more evil. he had come up with separate plans for both of them.

ever since michelle was a small child, nash grier had been her favourite viner. she loved nash grier with all her heart. she cried when he cut his hair. she loved him a lot. she even cried when he followed her on twitter three months ago. she had spammed him with dms a lot, but he had never responsed, apart from this one time where he said 'shut up dumb blonde whore' which michelle was very excited about.

ashtun hated nash grier. he was going to destroy nash grier, and make michelle so unhappy that she would kill herself. the plan was so evil. it scared him that he could ever come up with something so terrible. but if he had to get rid of nash trash to kill michelle, so be it. it was his time to shine. he would do it.

as he thought about this, he typed lucia's number into his phone to see if he could find out where he was, and tell her he was going to free her. but the only thing he heard through the phone was the noise of stomach digestion. ashtun figured that maybe they had put the noise there to confuse him and stop him from trying to find her. he was very angry. he hung up on lucia and decided to call nash grier.

nash grier picked up the phone straight away. "hey, this is nash grier, who is this?" he asked, sounding like a grade a fuckboy. ashtun cleared his throat and said "your nan in a wetsuit." then he hung up. he was going to call nash grier often and say weird shit to him, just to build suspense until he would eventually kill him. this was an excellent plan.