-Chapter Three- First Day

The next day I woke up at five thirty and got ready for my first day in the military as a solider in training.

I took a nice hot shower, put my uniform on, took my long white hair and French braided it down my back.

I went to the kitchen, made a ham and egg sandwich, grabbed some cash and left my apartment with the sandwich hanging out of my mouth.

I took the subway to the middle of the city where the military base was. It was about a twenty minute ride.

I got off the subway and walked the rest of the way there. It was only a few blocks from the station.

There I stood in front of a tall glass building staring at it. I was nervous. But I cant let my guard down, especially since the Agrath know where I am.

I sigh and push the glass door open and head straight to the front desk. A young woman with short blonde hair pulled back into a bun stood with a smile as she greeted people.

"Hello. How can I help you?" The girl at the desk asked.

She was standing up and on the computer as she asked. She is a very attractive girl with her warm hazel eyes. Her uniform, despite its bland military look, showed her figure well.

"Um... yes. I'm new, I kind of need directions. I have no clue what I'm doing." I stated with a slight chuckle.

Man, I'm so awkward.

She just smiled and handed me a piece of paper. I looked down, confused, and it read 'schedule' at the top.

Ok, this helps a little. I quickly checked my watch, six forty-nine, I better hurry. I checked the paper for where I needed to be at 6. Orientation on the training grounds. Ok.

Looking around the large room I noticed many people in the same uniform I was wearing, some with badges and some with different uniforms entirely.

I figured I'd ask someone for directions so I walk up to a guy and I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I recognized him as the guy I saw in the elevator at my apartment the other night.

"Hi." He said with a big grin.

I believe Allen was his name if I remember correctly.

"Hello. We meet again." I say.

His smile was very charming.

He was wearing the same uniform as me. He was also tall. 6'3 compared to my 5'0. He had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen too. The most bluest, blue ever.

"Can I help with something?" He asked.

"Oh yes!" I snapped back into reality.

His eyes were so beautiful. I could get lost in them. I DID get lost in them.

"I was wondering where the training grounds are?" I ask.

He chuckled a little.

"I'm actually headed that way myself. We can go together." He offered.

"Sure!" I nodded my head and we both walked together through the halls and around some corners until he opened a door that lead us to the training grounds where a lot of young people around my age and a few older were talking and hanging out. I looked around the place, some people sparing with each other. It seemed like a fun place to be honestly.

I was then interrupted from my thoughts by a big furry thing jumping up on me and pushing me to the ground. I landed on my butt with a thud. He licked me and rubbed his head against my face lovingly.