Chapter 4 • Alex [REDO]

You and Kagami bolted through the rain to his apartment. When you finally made it you were slightly out of breath, and soaked to the core.
"Do you wanna change into a shirt and some shorts of mine?"
He could see your self having conflicting thoughts, you were worrying if they would fit or not.
"C'mon (y/n), your soaked. My rooms down the corridor on the right, you can pick out your own clothes." Reluctantly, you made your way down the corridor and into one of the connected rooms.

Kagami's room was neater than expected, though he didn't really come across as a messy person to begin with. Rummaging through Kagami's drawers, you started looking for the baggiest shirt and shorts you could find. Finally, you had changed. You looked over to the corner of Kagami's room and noticed a large body sized mirror, you walked over to it and started examining yourself. First you checked that his clothes didn't hug you in an unflattering way, then your insecurities took over once again and you had started to analyse all your imperfections.

You were startled out of your thoughts when you felt a slim, tall figure with blonde hair wrap herself around you from behind. She was hugging your middle rather tightly, though you didn't mind this at the moment when you realised who it was.
"Alex, what are you doing here?" You squealed in excitement, swiftly turning around to hug her.
"Hey, (y/n) what's taking you so l-" Kagami pokes his head inside the room, stopping half way when he noticed you blushing as you were being kissed by Alex.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" He yelled, shocked at the scene in front of him.
"Taiga, I missed you too!" Yelled Alex as she let go of you and began to chase Kagami around the house. Although you were shocked at the sudden kiss, you couldn't say you weren't used to it. Quickly grabbing some clothes, you chased after the two; trying desperately not to laugh as you convinced Alex to put clothes on before someone got hurt.

Now that you were all settled down, Kagami had finished cooking, served the food and was now sitting next to you as he was well aware that if he sat next to Alex she might try something.
"What are you doing here Alex? You can't have missed me that much, you literally saw me off to Japan a month ago." You joked, but in all seriousness you wanted to know why she was here because you new that wasn't the reason.
"I did miss you (y/n), but I really came here because I wanted to see Taiga and Tatsuya play against each other."
"You know Tatsuya, Alex?" You asked, beginning to realise just how small the world really is.
"Yes, he is my other apprentice. Him and Taiga used to be really close you know, it's a shame that they parted on bad terms. They would have made a really great team." Alex responded, leaving you to wonder why you never met Tatsuya back in America, and why both Taiga and Tatsuya were on bad terms.

"Anyway, let's eat." Kagami said, diverting away from the depressing conversation.

[EDITED 4/11/18]