Chapter 6 • Mistletoe

¡SPOILER ALERT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Kagami had decided he wanted to hold a Christmas slash celebratory party for every one as Seirin had won the winter cup and it was nearly Christmas. I went to his apartment after school to help him set up for the party in a few days. After we had finished we sat down to talk about the typical teenager stuff and  who was coming to the party so we could prepare invitations- then he mentioned that there was a Christmas dress code for the party. Why Kagami? I had no idea what to wear because where do I find a costume that actually fits me. I had an idea though.
"Taiga do you mind if I just come in a Christmas jumper?" I asked trying to persuade him as best I could while smiling sweetly but it just backfired-real quick.
"Nope, everyone else will be coming in proper costumes." He replied.
Well I am well and truly fucked because nowhere will sell my size and I won't have time to order online. Well I will have to figure this out some how. We said goodbye and I left to go home.
I was sitting on the sofa in the lounge just chilling when my cousin Mana came home after finishing work.
"Sup (y/n)?" She asked as she was taking off her jacket and putting away her stuff from work.
"Just that friend of mine, who happens to be a boy, has invited a bunch of fit guys and three skinny girls to a Christmas party. Oh and me, the one who will be sticking out like a sore thumb because I have no costumes that will fit me." I said rather depressingly bringing down Mana's whole mood.
"Oh." She replied.
"Mana, what. Am. I. Going. To. Do." I whined.
Mana rubbed her chin as if it would help her think of a solution.
"Aha, I have an idea."
"What!"
"I will make you an outfit. Plus you know I have always had the hobby of making outfits and costumes for people."
"Hmm... I guess I have no choice." I concluded after a lot of quick internal screaming and therapy.

It was now the day before the Christmas party and Mana had finished my costume. It was an elf costume that actually looked pretty good, however she did make the front of the dress a bit low and the bottom of the dress ended a little above my knees- she even bought me striped socks ,black boots and an elf ears and hat headband to complete the costume.
"Mana, I like it but why is the front low?" I asked cautiously so that I didn't upset her. "Well because you are always complaining to me about parts of your body and I thought why not emphasise her boobs more seeing as they are pretty big already; it might draw attention away from what she doesn't like." She said very casually, so much so that it was weird.
"Ok." I replied although being a bit weirded out.

It was the night of the party and I was kind of looking forward to it. Being the one who was helping Kagami add the finishing touches I arrived first. I had to stand outside the door for about three minutes before I could knock just to persuade my self not to leave right there and then, but just as I was about to knock Kagami swung the door wide open. He blushed and so did I while we just stared at each other before I saw his eyes drift downwards.
"Oi, Bakagami, my eyes are up here." I muttered quietly, kind of embarrassed at the whole situation, while pouting with my eyes averted to the side.

KAGAMI'S POV•

"Oh, sorry. Uh... Do you wanna come in?" I asked and gladly she did after my last move. I hung the wreath up and walked back in to see Alex helping (y/n) hang up mistletoe. Wait! Alex is hanging mistletoe! Bad move (y/n). "Hehe... Oh look (y/n) mistletoe. You know what that means." Alex slurred as she was already slightly drunk.
"Wai-" (y/n) half said before she was cut of by a kiss of Alex's. Her cheeks rapidly turned a bright red before Alex pulled away leaving (y/n) shocked. I wish that was me kissing her
(-_-).
"Oh (y/n), can you get that please while I take the mince pies out the oven?"
"Sure." She said though a bit anxious.

-MURASAKIBARAS POV-

Me and Himuro were running late because I forgot to bring the snacks with me for the party and I had to go back to get them- but luckily we managed to get to the train station before our train left. Everyone looked good in there costumes but (y/n) wasn't on the train, I wonder where she is and what costume she is wearing.

-Time skip-

We got to the party safely and Momoi knocked on the door only to be answered by (y/n). Why was she at Kagami's place first?
"Oh... Hi I don't think all of you know me but I'm a friend of Kagami's, I'm (y/n)." She said nervously. Maybe she isn't good when meeting new people. Momoi was very hyper as usual and responded by saying
"Hi, I'm Momoi. These are GoM, I'm sure you have heard of them and our friends. Oh sorry I nearly forgot to introduce Riko."
"You don't get to call me Riko." Riko said rather agitated. We all sat down to talk, play
games and listen to music when I saw Aomine go up behind Kagami and say "So is she your girl, (y/n)? She has pretty big boobs." He smirked but Kagami just blushed.
"No, she's mine." I muttered while pouting. "Oh so you like (y/n) Atsushi?" Himuro whispered next to me so that only I could hear him.
"Maybe." I said while munching pocky.
"Can I change the song please, Kagami?" (Y/n) said in English, I think. I wonder what she said.
"Sure." He also replied in English, I think.
"Hey, Muro chin what did (y/n) say?"
"Oh just that she wanted to change this song."
"Oh ok."
"Hey listen up everybody," Momoi started "let's play...."