Chapter 8 • Lip Sugar Scrub

I had just gotten home and Mana had greeted me but I was so absorbed by my music and in my own thoughts that I didn't realise until she got up and stood in front of me; blocking me from my room- which is where I really wanted to be right now.
"Oh, hi Mana." I tried saying as enthusiastically as possible while plastering a fake smile on my face for as long as I possibly could. She had a questioning look on her face before she responded with, "What's up (y/n), you seem a bit out of it?"
"Nothing, I'm just really tired. You would not believe how long me and Taiga had to stay up tiding and disposing of rubbish before we could go to bed." I lied while I pretended to yawn.
"Is that it?" Mana said pretty disappointed for some reason.
"I guess you should get to bed you've been out in the cold for a while, I'll see you later. Have a good nap."
"Thanks." I said before hugging her and rapidly closing my bedroom door as I made my way to my bed. I feel so confused. I mean I like Taiga and all but... Are we not moving a bit quickly. We're not in a relationship and I kinda like Murasakibara too. Plus I'm sure both of them like me back I guess, they've made it pretty obvious. Oh god I forgot I need to get a pregnancy test. Damn consequences.

I got up put on a fresh change of clothes and quickly headed out the door to the nearest pharmacy. I was inside the pharmacy but then I turned around and saw Atsushi approach me, surprisingly he was by himself. "Hey, (y/n)-chin." He said as he stopped in front of me in no time. "H-hi." I said kind of nervous due to the fact that I had just been trying to get one of the pregnancy tests off of one of the shelves that was a tad bit taller than me, as well as the day after pill.
"I saw you struggling for something on the shelf, what do you need?" He asked while munching on a big bag of crisps. Should I tell him? No. Well I could just say it's for Mana, yeah I'll do that, if he asks.
"Could you please get me the pregnancy tests?" I mumbled as quietly as I could so that only he could hear. "Sure..." He said with a confused tone.

He thankfully didn't ask any questions and instead walked me back to my apartment. On the way I pulled out my lip sugar scrub because my lips were getting dry due to the cold weather. "Ne, (y/n) chin what is that?" Atsushi asked curiously and I told him what it was and how you licked the sugar off your lips after you had rubbed it in and about how good it tasted. As I was putting it on he asked if he could try some so I held the pot up but instead his face got closer to mine as I felt heat rise to my cheeks.
"Hehe, (y/n) chin looks cute blushing." He said before he captured my lips into a gentle kiss. I was quite shocked but eventually put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip to lick off the sugar but I mistook this as he wanted entrance. So I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring the sweet wonderland. I pulled away for breath and was panting, as was he - but then his lips turned up at the corners and he said, "Mmm, (y/n) chin tastes better than any sweets I've ever had before. I want more." I interrupted him before he went in for another kiss.
"Th-thanks for the walk home but I've got to go now. Uh, see you at school soon." I rushed up the stairs to my apartment and quickly opened the door.

I pushed the door closed and put my hand against my lips as I smiled like a mad woman before it turned back into a frown at the sight of the pregnancy tests in my grasp. Mana had gone out but I didn't know where to do I seized the moment and took the test. It felt like I had been waiting for an eternity for the results when I did finally get them. It came out negative and I sighed in relief but regardless I knew I would have to be careful next time. I wonder how Kagami is and when I'll see him next. It's gonna be so awkward.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bit of a far fetched chapter, don't you think? Considering that's not how pregnancy tests work.(T-T)