Chapter 9 • Pocky Game (LEMON)

Today is my birthday and I'm not sure whether to be excited or not. I've sorted out the problem with Taiga as he messaged me happy birthday and we got on to the topic of putting what happened behind us but we are going to meet up next week so that we can talk it through properly. However, today is a weekend and Atsushi said he wanted to visit me. I feel quite anxious because Mana is gonna be here for at least half an hour, when Atsushi arrives, before she leaves for her date as she'll only tease me for having male friends.

Atsushi arrived and he was earlier than I expected.
"Oh, Atsushi, you're.....10 minutes early."
"Yeah, I had nothing to do and was really excited to see you." I could let this slide if he had said it a bit quieter and less casually, because he made me blush so quickly and so much that he thought I was ill. He bent his huge body over so that his face was really close to my face and touched my forehead, while Mana was spluttering and trying so hard not to burst out laughing while crying at the same time.
"Ne, (y/n) -chin, why is your forehead so hot?" He smirked because he knew, just as well as Mana, why.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him into my room - but not quickly enough as I heard someone shout
"Have fun you two!" Before the door slammed shut. I guess she left. I wonder what I should do with Atsushi?
"Hey, (y/n) -chin, here's your gift." I heard a sad voice say. I turned around and a gift bag appeared in front of my face containing a card and some of my favourite Japanese sweets.
"Thanks Atsushi, but why are you upset?" I questioned curiously.
"Oh, it's just hard for me to give away sweets." He answered while I just smiled at his childish personality. Then an idea popped into my head, should I ask him if he wants to play the pocky game? No, maybe not. I'd be too shy and we're nothing more than friends so it wouldn't be appropriate.

Then I felt something poke at my lips. It was my pocky that he'd already opened.
"I have an Idea. Let's play the pocky game." He said as he put one end in his mouth and pushed the other against my lips and into my mouth. I felt like I shouldn't have bit down on the pocky stick because now Murasakibaras face was getting closer to mine and before I knew it his lips were barely an inch away from mine. "It's your turn (y/n) -chin." He said knowingly as his strawberry scented breath brushed against my lips. I contemplated biting it or not as I knew that I would be kissing him if I did, but I decided to do it. I closed my eyes and his lips met mine, however he put up a lot more of a fight than I expected for that last piece of pocky so I decided that I wanted it too. The kiss got pretty hot and passionate quickly as I was quickly running out of air and Murasakibara had my body pressed against the bed with his weight on top of me - which only knocked the air out of me quicker. He pulled away, grabbed a hair tie from my desk and pulled his hair into a ponytail, which only made him hotter and me realise that I was staring he as lowered his face to next to my ear and whispered huskily
"You tasted really good (y/n) -chin and you seem to like what you see."

I got really hot and bothered by what he said so I decided to swap positions with him, and to my surprise we did swap. My eyes filled with lust at only imagining what he could do to me and right now it didn't seem like it would be far from reality either.

Atsushi held a shocked expression at my sudden change in behaviour as I ran my hands over his toned chest under his shirt and whispered back
"That's because I do." Before I captured his lips in yet another endless battle- but this time with our tongues. The thought of having him suffer in need of me while I took control made a shiver of excitement go through my body so I began to slowly grind on his hardening member causing him to groan. He lost concentration and I won the battle. I explored his mouth like it was new land and I was enjoying it very much before he pulled away for air. He was panting heavily and I could feel his chest rise up and down rapidly as if he was chasing the air but he also looked as if he had something important to ask me.
"(Y..(y/n) a-are you sure you want to do this because there's no turning back after this as I will have lost my self control?" I noticed the seriousness in his voice not just because he wasn't speaking in his usual lazy tone, but because he didn't call me (y/n) -chin so I hurriedly said yes and continued to take control- but I noticed his eyes dramatically darken when I did. He was a lot more vulnerable than I thought he would be so I took off his shirt to expose him more. After this action I had a good look at him and was mesmerised by his blessed abs so I leaned down and began to kiss and nibble on his neck just to prolong the experience and leave a few visible hickies.

Atsushi was getting visibly impatient as I kissed down his abs to his crotch that needed to be set free.
"Please (y/n) -chin." He pleaded. I was also growing wetter and wetter so I decided to get a bit quicker and unbuckled his belt as quickly as possible.

Before I went any further I turned so that we were in a 69 position and then swallowed the lump in my throat as it occurred to me that this was really happening. Slowly, I removed his boxers to free his erection as it sprung up in front of me. I curiously rubbed my tongue over the slit and tasted a bit of pre cum. "Someone's getting a bit excited, eh, Mu-ra-sa-ki-ba-ra?" I questioned teasingly. Then I began bobbing my head up and down slowly but I progressed quickly. I halted suddenly when a shock of pleasure ran down my spine at the insertion of something down below.
"A-Atsushi!" I moaned as it got faster and faster but then continued to speak. "W- what are you doing?" It was hard to keep my self together at the immense satisfaction I was experiencing.
"I wanted to play a game. Let me explain in to you." I got back to stroking and licking his manhood and noticed that it was getting harder for him to speak as well as for me to do a good job. "The rules are... That if you cum f-first the other can do what they want with you." At that I got my boobs out and began to rub up and down while we both turned into a moaning mess. "I-I'm... Ahh Atsushi... I'm gonna cum!" I shouted as I gave myself away because it was too much to handle and got really hard not to cum. Soon after me he followed and then began to command me. " I want you to ride me (y/n) -chin."
I looked at the smile on his face and crawled on top of him as I pushed him back down onto the covers. He smirked as he pulled out a condom from his pocket because he held it so that it clearly showed the extra large sign but I felt much more confident with myself and my body in front of Atsushi now; so much so that I decided to expose my self also. I slipped of the final pieces of material separating us and saw the lust in his eyes return as he sat up a bit. I slowly lowered myself down onto his shaft and he almost made my feel like a virgin again from being so large. But I should have expected it because everything about this Titan is so long. "Ah..Atsushi y-your so... Big." I moaned out as I grabbed onto his shoulders and threw my head back in pleasure. He then started to kiss down my neck and down my collar while gently thrusting and moaning- sending yet more vibrations through my spine and making me yearn for more. I began to move faster up and down until I felt pure bliss. The sensations running through my core as our bodies collided continuously was bringing me close to the edge.
"(Y-y/n) -chin I'm gonna cum soon." He moaned and moved quicker in an attempt for more friction and faster.
"Me too!" I practically screamed as I moved my hips faster and faster to slam against his at a quicker pace before we both came -me first then him. I rolled off him and was panting heavily along with Murasakibara. Nothing was said between us as I pulled the covers over both of our naked bodies and he hugged me from behind while nuzzling his face into my hair. Then I fell asleep.

I hope it was good. Sorry it took so long it just felt really awkward writing it though\(////)\